55 ~ worry

'Y/N, Draco? Are you ready?' Your mother asked.

You looked at Draco who put on his jacket.

'Almost.'

'Hurry up, Voldemort in waiting.'

Draco nodded and you opened the door. You quickly walked towards the living room.

'Let's go, in to the fireplace.' Your father spoke.

'Where are we going?' You asked.

'Diagon Alley... Gringrotts. Harry and his friends have been there.' Your father explained.

You grabbed some blue pouder and stood into the fireplace.

'Diagon Alley!' You spoke while throwing it in.

You got out and found Diagon Alley completely empty and destroyed. Almost all shops were closed or had only a few bricks of their walls left. Draco followed you and soon your parents and the rest were there. You looked into the street and saw Gringrotts. The roof was almost completely gone.

You tangled your fingers with Draco and followed your parents towards Gringrotts. It was sad to see Diagon Alley like this. It was always happy and fun here... now it just felt empty and lonely... sad...

You entered and saw the dead goblins around you. You swallowed and looked around. Voldemort was already there. He stood in a puddle of blood. You looked around. He started talking to his snake in parseltongue while passing the dead goblins. You looked at your dad. He nodded and listened.

'They discovered our secret.' Your father translated.

He listened again and Draco was still looking around in shock.

'It makes us vulnerable.'

Voldemort came to the end of the hall. He stopped and spoke again.

'We must deploy all our forces now to find him... and you, my friend, must stay close.' Your father mumbled still translating for you.

Voldemort looked at his snake and then back at the goblins. Narcissa suddenly looked at one goblin. You looked at it and saw that he held the sword Hermione had. It slowly vanished from his hand.

'What secret?' You softly asked.

Voldemort turned around.

'What secret? That isn't important. Curiosity won't always help you.' He told you.

'I'm sorry, my lord.' You immediately spoke.

'I've seen enough. We have to find them. I'll do everything in my power... It's time to fight them and destroy them.'

'How are we supposed to find them?' Your father asked.

'I have people wondering around everywhere..  They will turn up.' He sniffed before leaving.

'We had to get out of bed for this?' Draco sneered.

'Don't complain Draco. Orders from the Dark Lord.' Lucius hissed.

He rolled his eyes and walked towards you. He grabbed your chin and gave you a kiss.

'Hadn't done that yet.' He smiled.

You had to hurry this morning and had barley talked. He let you go and looked around once more. 

'What secret?' You asked again.

Your father looked up.

'Harry found out that he has horcruxes. He destroyed a few of them already. He's on a quest to destroy them all.'