49 ~ death eater meeting

So this is story part 50! Not chapter 50 but if you count the A/N at the start it is 50! I've written an extra long, not that happy, chapter for you guys. Almost 3000 words. Normally I'm around the 2000 so it's a huge difference.

Thank you guys so much for reading my story! Without you guys I wouldn't have written 50 story parts/chapters. Thank you for the votes and comments! I try to react to everyone of them.

Also I'm planning on writing a new book soon, but I'll tell you about that later.

Enjoy reading!

-

It had been a few weeks since Dumbledor died. You sat in your own room staring out of the window. The sixth year at Hogwarts ended a few days ago. You hadn't been back to Hogwarts and you hadn't seen Draco since that day.

Tears rolled down your face as you looked at the sunset. You were haunted by nightmares. You saw him die over and over again. You couldn't take it anymore. You sighed and tried to calm yourself down. You had no idea what this year was going to bring. All you knew was that you wouldn't be going to Hogwarts.

'Y/N?' You heard after a knock on your door.

You locked yourself in your room. You hadn't talked to your parents. Gray was just sitting on your bed and your owl made her way home a few days ago.

'Please Y/N... we'll be leaving soon.' Your mother spoke.

'Where?' Was all you asked. 

'The Malfoy manor. Could you get your stuff?'

You sighed. 

'I'll be right there...'

You got up and grabbed a bag. You sighed and threw some clothes in it. You looked at your Slytherin robes. You swallowed and pushed them aside. You grabbed Dracos photo album and put it in. You grabbed your wand and some clothes you wanted to wear now. You got dressed and fixed your hair.

You looked into the mirror at your pale skin. Big bags under your eyes. You looked tired and skinny. You hadn't eaten since the day he died. You looked at your wrists. They had scars on them, scars you made yourself. You couldn't show up and the manor like this. You used a spell to cover it all up. You looked much better, but didn't feel that way. You closed your bag.

'Gray, Y/O/N... come on.' You spoke.

Gray jumped of your bed and ran towards you. Your owl sat down on your shoulder. You walked down the stairs and your parents looked at you.

'You must be starving. Are you okay?' Your mother asked.

'I'm not hungry... and I'm not okay.' Was all you said before walking towards the car.

You got in and your pets sat down on besides you. Gray could fell that you were depressed. He climbed on your lap and licked you. You gave him a weak smile and hugged him. You kissed his small head and pushed him away so you could put on your seat belt. Gray climbed back on your lap when you were done. You parents got into the car and closed the doors. The car started and you drove away.

'Y/N... Please talk to us. Are you angry at us?' You mother asked.

'I have no reason to be angry at the two of you.' You just said and you looked out of the window.

'Then tell us what wrong.'

'Oh nothing... I just saw a man die.' You spoke irritated. 'Did I already say that he was innocent?' You added.