31 ~ fights

You sat down in the train. You leaned against the window and Draco sat down next to you. He had the daily prophet with him.

'Well well... Harry Potter got in trouble again.' Draco sighed. 

'He always gets into trouble... what's new.' You grinned.

'That's true... but using magic outside of Hogwarts in front of a muggle? And all charges are cleared? He has to enjoy walking around freely while he still can. That's a serious crime he has committed.'

You couldn't help but smile.

'What?' He asked.

'it's so cute when your angry... and if it's Harry it makes it even better.'

'Well I'm sorry but this is just nonsense! My father will hear about this and he will take care of it.'

You chuckled and Gregory and Vincent walked in. Vincent was holding a lot of candy.

'All I'm saying is that you can also just stop eating for one second in your bloody life!' Gregory almost yelled.

He sat down opposite of you and Vincent sat down besides him.

'I can't help that I'm hungry!'

'So you just take my money?! That's called stealing!'

'Guys... calm down. What's up?' You spoke.

Gregory looked at you.

'Vincent stole my money, bought candy and ate it all!'

'That's not true! I gave you a jelly slug!'

'You bought almost all the candy there was on that trolley with MY money and I got 1 jelly slug!' He screamed in his face.

Draco sighed and rolled his eyes.

'You weren't going to spend it anyways! And you said I could take the money!'

'Yes I meant to buy a bag of jelly slugs, not the entire trolley you empty headed idiot! Look at all that candy! You ate it in 5 minutes... 5 MINUTES!'

'Are you two done?' Draco asked with a sigh.

'Give your opinion on this! All my money is gone!'

Couldn't they just stop already? That money was gone anyways.

'What if Vincent gives you the remaining candy and he pays back everything he stole from you.' You suggested.

'No way! I'm hungry!'

'I think it's a great idea.' Draco smiled.
'Indeed, give me that candy and pay me back everything Vincent.' Gregory spoke while pulling the candy from his hands.

'No! Give that back! I bought that!' He yelled.

'With my money. So thanks.'

There was a silence. You looked at Draco who shrugged.

'Well... happy that's over.' You sighed while sitting up.

'It isn't over.' Vincent spoke with an angry look on his face. 

'It is, you'll  just pay me back and I get to eat this. Perfect.' Gregory smiled.

'What about my hunger?!'

'You're always hungry, so you know how to deal with it.' Gregory simply spoke before eating a chocolate frog.

Vincent sighed and sat back a bit. You yawned and Draco grinned.

'Tired?' He asked.

'You were keeping me up last night... so yeah.' You sighed while rolling your eyes.