24 ~ spoil my mood

You woke up and opened your eyes while yawning. You turned on your back and rubbed your eyes. You heard soft breathing next to you and remembered Draco. You looked to the side finding the handsome Draco next to you. He looked so peacefully, but also so hot. His bare chest and his messed up hair... damn.

Draco slowly opened his eyes and he looked at you. A smile immediately crossed his face.

'Good morning.' He spoke still half asleep.

'Hi.' You smiled.

Pansy was still asleep. She must have been really tired. You sat up a bit and leaned in to kiss Draco who happily kissed you back. You pulled back and smiled before laying back against his chest.

'Man... waking up next to you gives me so much energy!' He smiled.

'Really? We should do this more often then.' You smiled back.

'Good idea.' He grinned before kissing the top of your head.

Draco rubbed circles over your back since he remembered he liked that. You closed your eyes and a small smile crossed your face.

'Dray...'

'Yes.'

'I'm hungry.' You complained.

Draco grinned. You opened your eyes and got up. You grabbed some robes and pulled your shirt over your head and pulled on your other shirt. You put of your pants and put on a skirt before putting on your robes and closed them. You turned around and found Draco looking at you with a amusing smile.

'Staring again, aren't you?' You grinned.

'Sorry, can't help it.' He smirked while getting up.

'Your hair Draco... It's amazing to see it messy.' You smiled while walking towards it and moving your hand through his hair.

'Don't touch.' Draco sighed.

'It's already messy. I can't really ruin it.' You spoke while pulling your hand back.

You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him. He kissed you back. Your kiss was broken by Pansy.

'You have got to be kidding me.' She sighed.

You let Draco go and he turned around. Pansy her eyes widened and her cheeks became red. She looked away and coughed uncomfortably. Draco grinned and turned back towards you. You rolled your eyes and you started feeding your owl. You walked back towards the mirror and started brushing your hair. Draco put on his white blouse.

'Are you escorting me to my room?' Draco asked.

You put your brush away and nodded. You grabbed Dracos hand and he grabbed his jacket and walked with you into the common room, past the students and into the boys dorm. He opened the door en Gregory and Vincent were still asleep. He sighed and placed his finger on his lips to sign to you that you had to be quiet. You nodded and quietly entered. Draco closed the door and grabbed some robes.

You leaned against the door and watched Draco getting dressed. He put on a clean shirt and new pants and his pair of robes. He walked towards the mirror and he fixed his hair in the perfect way it always was. He looked at you and smiled. You smiled back and he came towards you.

'Let's go. I'm hungry as well.' He whispered.

You opened the door and walked towards the great hall.

-

'Do you have everything?' Draco asked while getting out of the train.

After breakfast you immediately gathered your stuff to leave home.