43 ~ Pansy and Gregory

You came back from the vanishing cabinet, way to late.

'I told you we should have waited! Snape is going to kill us!' You hissed while running towards the DADA class.

'I thought we would be able to make it. I'm sorry.' He sighed.

You stopped running and opened the door. Everyone looked at you and Snape stopped talking. You cheeks flushed pink and you coughed uncomfortably.

'May I ask where you two are coming from?' Snape asked.

'We... We just had to check on... something.' Draco spoke with a small undertone Snape would understand.

'Have a seat and don't come late again.' Snape spoke before continuing.

'That's the third time this week... what are you two up to?' Gregory whispered to you two.

'Mister Goyle, attention here please.' Snape hissed.

Gregory sighed and looked at Snape. You looked at Draco and he smiled. You sighed. 

'We have to stop being late. We could get into serious trouble.' You whispered.

'Calm down, we're fine.'

You rolled your eyes with a sigh.

-

'Are you freaking serious?! I told you literally yesterday! I have to stop listening to you!' You hissed while running towards potions.

Draco grabbed your wrist and stopped you. You looked at him and tried to pull your wrist from his hand.
'What in wizards name are you doing?!' You asked.

'We're already late, we don't have to hurry.' He smiled before kissing you.

You pushed him away.

'No Draco! This is the second time during potions! We're going to get detention from Slughorn!'

'Stop stressing. Detention is fun with the two of us.' He shrugged.

'DRACO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!' You screamed.

Draco looked at you with big eyes. You covered your mouth. You weren't into swearing... you would only say things like: bloody hell, idiot, wuss, pathetic, merlins beard...

'Wauw... never expected that to come from your mouth.' Draco grinned before smirking at you amusingly.

'Neither did it...' you sighed. 'What?' You asked while looking at him.

'Nothing... I'm not allowed to smile at my girlfriend?' He asked before giving you a small kiss. 'Let's go to potions.'

You tangled his fingers with yours and you ran into the potions classroom. Slughorn looked up.

'Well... that's the second time... you know that I can't accept this.'

You sighed and nodded.

'End of the lesson, my desk.' He sighed before continuing.

-

'Well... where have you two been?' He asked while you walked towards his desk.

You looked at Draco.

'I'm sorry professor, but we can't really explain why we were late. We were just fooling around, lost track of time.' Draco spoke without emotion.

'Fooling around? You're supposed to follow your classes! I have no other choice but giving you detention. Hagrid might have some tasks for you. Tomorrow after dinner, you will go to his house.'