5 ~ the Grim

You followed the group and passed the lake. You stopped for a moment. You stared at the beautiful sky. The sun was almost gone and the the clouds were coloured beautifully. You had never seen such a beautiful sky in your life.

'Y/N.'

You looked up and saw the group waiting for you.

'I'm sorry... it just looks so magical.' You smiled.

'What is the definition of "magical" here at Hogwarts.' Gregory spoke.

You sighed and started walking back to the group.

'You're right.' Draco smiled.

'About what?'

'The sky sure does look magical.'

You smiled at him while the dark forest was getting closer and closer. Pansy stopped hand grabbed her wand. She made the tip light and walked in. You all followed her and Draco decided to do the same as Pansy. You walked through the darkness. The light tips didn't really work. All you could see was the road an nothing more then the trees that were one or two meters away from you.

'So... where are we going?' Gregory asked while grabbing his wand and making the tip light up.

He looked around bit the light didn't really work. You and Vincent tried to help by lighting up the tip of your wands.

'I don't know, just keep walking.' Pansy responded.

You sighed and tried to look around. Every sound creeped you out. You started walking besides Draco, hoping he would protect you against the creatures that could walk around. Pansy suddenly stopped.

'What a-'

'Sst..' Pansy interrupted Gregory.

You were quiet and heard footsteps behind you. You gasped a bit and grabbed Dracos hand without even realising it. Draco looked at your hand and then at you with a small blush crossing his cheek. You slowly let him go and turned around.

'Oi! What are you doin' here? A little late isn't it?'

Hagrid appeared. You sighed in relief and relaxed.

'Just wondering around.' Pansy answered shortly.

'You know that you aren't allowed in here right?' He asked with a sigh.

'We know, we were just curious.' Vincent replied.

'is it true?' You asked.

Hagrid looked at you in confusion.

'What are you talkin' about?' Hagrid asked. 

'Does buckbeak have to die because of me and Draco?'

Hagrid didn't say anything and looked at the ground. No... He really had to die...

'Hagrid... I'm so sorry... I should have been more careful.' You sighed.

'It's not your fault... also not Dracos. I don't blame you. But they will kill him yes... Unfortunately.' Hagrid sighed. 'But you guys must leave. There is a Grim wondering around somewhere.'

The Grim... The Grim... The Grim! That weird lady talked about it... death wasn't it?

'The Grim?! Guys I have to leave...' you quickly said.

'Y/N... relax. It not coming for you. We'll protect you.' Draco smiled at you.

You sighed and Hagrid looked at you in confusion.

'The divination teacher saw the grim in her cup during the lesson.' Gregory explained.

'That's no good... maybe you should leave.' Hagrid agreed with you.