16 ~ flirting in the manor

Two weeks had passed. You hadn't been down much. You basically locked yourself in your room. You only came down when your parents were working. Then you would eat and go upstairs again.

You were laying on your bed reading in a spell book. You wanted to know as much spells as possible. Then there was a knock on your door.

'Y/N? Honey?'

'Go away!' You sighed.

'We're going to the Malfoy manor and wanted to ask if you want to join.'

A smiled appeared on your face when you thought about Draco.

'Sure... give me 10 minutes.' You smiled.

She walked away and you got up.

'Mother wait!'

You heard the footsteps come back.

'Is it a formal meeting?' You asked.

'It will be for us... you'll just be with Draco. But it's best if you just dress formal. There will be some other guests as well.'

'Okay... Thank you.'

You got one of your favourite dresses from your closet and put it on. You fixed your hair and brushed your teeth before putting on your matching shoes and a vest. (You can imagine your own outfit ;D). You sighed and walked down the stairs where you parents were waiting. They opened the door and walked towards your car. You got in and the car drove away.

-

You drove past a long hedge that followed the road. It was dark... very dark. You could barley see the road in front of you.

'Father... are you sure that it's here?' You asked.

'Yes Y/N, just wait and see.' He smiled.

You saw a pair or wrought-iron gates in front of the car. Your dad got out and stood close to the gate.

'What the hell is he doing?' You mumbled.

'Entering the password of course.' Your mother spoke.

The gates slowly opened and your dad stepped back into the car. You looked at the huge hedges and saw an albino peacock on top of them.

A handsome manor house grew out of the darkness at the end of the straight drive, lights glinting in the diamond-paned downstairs windows. You couldhear the fountains somewhere beyond the hedges. Draco lived here?! It was almost twice as big as your manor.

'Y/N, we want you to know that you can't say anything about you not willing to be a death eater in that house. Do you understand me?' Your father asked.

You slowly nodded.

'And take off the vest.' Your mother spoke.

'What?! Mother it's fre-'

'We are entering a house filled with death eaters. Take off the vest.'

You sighed and took of the vest. You opened the door of the car and threw it in. Your father made sure it was locked at you started walking towards the door. They opened when we stood in front of them. You looked at it in awe but quickly pulled up a straight face when you saw Lucius, Narcissa and the handsome Draco. You smiled when he looked at you.

'Hello Lucius! Great to see you.' You dad smiled while walking towards him and shaking his hand.

'Great to see you two... and you as well Misses Y/L.' He spoke before kissing your mother's hand.

Your dad kissed Narcissas hand and your mother gave her a hug. Draco walked towards you before greeting the others.

'You look great.' He smiled while grabbing your hand and giving it and small kiss.