85 ~ stop screaming

A day later you went back to your normal life. You didn't take any classes after you heard the bad news and your friends couldn't cheer you up. You refused to see anyone and just stayed in bed. But you had to prepare for the N.E.W.T.s.

You quietly walked towards potions and Draco followed you as soon as he saw you. He grabbed your wrist and you immediatly turned around. He looked at you and gave you a hug.

'It's okay Draco... I'm fine.'

'Don't say that you're fine. I'm sure you aren't.'

He let you go and gave you a small kiss. Laurie and Andrew came in from the other side and Laurie was holding a newspaper.

'May I?' You asked.

She nodded. You grabbed the news paper and opened it. 

The entire English wizarding community is left in confusion with the news that two prisoners in azkaban managed to kill themselves. Many people are wondering how the guards, who are supposed to watch their prisoners 24/7, didn't see this happen. "How could this have happened?" Our reporter asked the minister of magic. "The ministry has no explanation for what happened, all we can say is that we'll make sure it doesn't happen again. We give our condolences to the family and their daughter of course." The question remains unanswered, maybe in the upcoming week we'll find out more.

You closed the news paper and gave it back to her. More and more students arrived. You looked at the ground, trying to not make eye contact.

The door of the classroom opened you quickly walked in with Draco and sat down at the front. You grabbed your books. The teacher stepped towards you.

'Y/N, I'm really sorry about what happened to your parents.'

'I'm okay... really, thank you by the way.' You spoke.

She smiled and walked to the front of the class. You sighed and grabbed your quill.

'This week I will discuss the most important things from your third year.'

Professor Kane had been summarizing all your years for the past 2 weeks. It was kind of handy to know what was important. You'd make notes and look up some more information on your own. It gave you more time to study for your other N.E.W.T.s in DADA, Astronomy, History of Magic, Devination and Care for Magical creatures.

After class ended you got up and walked towards the door. A group of girl stopped in front of you.

'Can you move please?' You asked. 

'Listen Y/L... I wanted to apologize.' One of the girls sad.

'Me too.' The others said in unison.

'Please don't... I don't need this right now. Don't act as if you suddenly like me because my parents died. That isn't how this works.'

You pushed them aside and walked through the dungeons. You walked towards Snapes office.

'Y/N, what was that? They were apologizing to you.' Draco said while walking into the corridor.

'Draco... they feel sorry for me. I don't need that right now to you. I just want to forget this... I need to focus on my tests.'

'It's fine to be sad. It's normal.'

'I know it is.'

Draco sighed and walked away. You opened the door to Snapes office and closed it.

'Y/N! I haven't seen you in so long. What new?' He asked happily.

You closed the door and put your books on the desk. You swallowed and stared at the portrait.