89 ~ goodbye

Hi guys!

So this isn't the final chapter, that will be the chapter of tomorrow...

I got tagged by Harrypotterfan015 (if you're interested I'll put it at the end) I basically have to answer some questions.

Well, enjoy the chapter! So the tag is at the end,

Bye~

-

You sighed and looked at Hogwarts one more time before walking towards the carriages.

'Guys!'

You looked up and saw Hagrid. You immediatly ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged you back and you couldn't hold back a tear. Hagrid stepped back and looked at you.

'Don' cry Y/N... please.'

'Thank you Hagrid... for everything! I'll never forget you, please stay at Hogwarts. Hogwarts isn't Hogwarts without you. I want you to be there why my child goes to Hogwarts... please.'

'Don' worry Y/N, I won' Go anywhere! It was wonderful to meet ye Y/N.' He smiled.

You hugged him again and he sighed. A tear also rolled down his face. Draco walked towards you. Hagrid looked up.

'Take good care of them.' Hagrid spoke.

'I will Hagrid. Thank you for everything.' He smiled.

'Goodbye...'

The rest also said goodbye and you just sat there in the carriage with Gray on your lap and your owl circling above you.

The rest got into the carriage and Hermione  wiped her eyes. You looked at her and you both grinned.

'Hagrid... am I right?' You spoke.

'Yeah.' She smiled.

When everyone sat down the carriage started moving.  You waved at Hagrid who just stood there waving, knowing that he would never find any like you guys again. Draco pulled you against him.

'How are you feeling?' Laurie asked you.

'Fantastic.' You smiled.

Draco smiled and kissed the side of your head. You smiled at him and you placed a hand on your stomach.

You stared at the view which you wouldn't see it again. Draco played with the pocket of his pants and Andrew looked at him.

Then the carriages stopped and you got out. You saw McGonagall standing near the gate. You got out and held Gray in one arm while your owl sat down on your shoulder.

You wanted to pass and you stopped. You shook her hand once more.

'Goodbye Y/N, I hope everything will turn out great for you after the past few years.'

'I don't doubt that... thank you professor.' You smiled.

You wanted to continue.

'And Y/N... good luck with your pregnancy, don't forget to visit the hospital.'

'Thank you, I won't forget that.' You smiled.

You walked towards the train and Draco joined after a small conversation with McGonagall. You got into the train and sat down in an empty compartment. You sat down against Draco and sighed.