32 ~ Thomas Red + Y/N Y/L = trouble

I will try to update two chapters tomorrow!

And I just wanted to know: who actually remembers who Thomas is... I updated the last chapter and I was like, he was in the book once in chapter 15... who actually remembered that he was the boy Draco was jealous of? Was just curious!

Have fun reading!

-

'That Thomas has to freaking stay away from you.' Draco spoke while grabbing some food.

'He was just trying to be nice. I turned him down anyway.' You shrugged.

'Still, he shouldn't have asked you in the first place.'

'Someone's jealous!' Gregory spoke with a teasing voice.

'Jealous?! He is jealous indeed. She's already my girlfriend. So what do I have to be jealous about?' Draco sighed.

You took a sip of your drink. Thomas didn't mean anything to you. He was just a nice guy. Draco shouldn't make such a big problem abot.

'By the way, you promised me that you would never talk to him again.' Draco suddenly spoke.

'I know. But I bumped into him... again.'

Draco sighed and took a bite from his chicken.

'Can you just stop Draco. You know that I love you.'

'I do but come on. I can get a little annoyed when someone else tries to hit on you.'

'Yes but please... can't we just talk about something else? I said no to him.'

'That doesn't mean that he'll stop trying.'

You rolled your eyes and continued eating. It was quiet around you and your friends.

'So... are you guys in a fight now? Or not?' Gregory asked carefully.

'No, I just don't trust that dude. That's all I'm saying.'

'But you can trust me, so then it shouldn't be a problem. Right? Just shut up about it. I've had fights enough.' You sighed.

'Fights enough? Tough holiday?' Gregory asked.

You just nodded and took a sip of your drink.

-

You sat down at the lake and stared at the sunset. Draco sat down next to you. You smiled at him and he pulled you against him. You placed your head on his shoulder.

'I'm sorry about the entire Thomas thing. I know you wouldn't leave me for him or anything like that. I just... I just love you."

'I know Draco... It's fine. I barely know the guy.'

'I know but... he's a guy... and a Hufflepuff... and older... and taller... and he has normal coloured hair... and he's not a Death Eater... and he keeps looking at you even though I'm sitting here and it's pissing me of.'

You looked at him. Was Thomas here?

'Two o'clock.' He spoke.

You turned your head a bit and saw Thomas and some friends. You had eye contact for a moment and he looked away.

'See, I didn't even notice him... and yes he's a guy... and yes he's a Hufflepuff, which is a problem... yes he's older but that doesn't make him more fun... yes he's taller but you're the perfect hight... no he has boring hair, your hair is special and it's amazing and beautiful... no he's not a Death Eater but that is a problem because I am. That why you're perfect and he isn't... and that why I love you and not him.' You smiled at him.