70 ~ portrait

Hi guys!

Small note, _xaniekx_ made a trailer for my book! (For the people wjoho read secrets, the trailer is in the same style with the same music because I like that a lot) I'm so happy and I think she really captured it well! I'll put it in this chapter and it's also in the introduction of this book! I hope you guys like it!

Have fun reading,

Bye~

-

You knocked on the door of McGonagalls office. She told you that she wanted to talk to you.

'Yes?' You heard.

You opened the door and walked in.

'You wanted to talk to me?' You asked while walking in.

'Yes, have a seat.

You closed the door and sat down in front of her desk.

'You've been here for 3 weeks and Hogwarts has never gotten this many complaints about a students.' She started while staring at a piece of paper.

'Complaints? What kind of complaints?' You asked in confusion.

'What kind of complaints? You've threatened students, used spells on them, people are scared to live with one in one common room.'

'I have never threatened anyone! I only used a spell on Cade and Lucian! These are false statements!' You immediatly defended yourself.

McGonagall sighed and looked back at her paper.

'47... 47 complaints against one statement of you.'

'Don't tell me that you belive that! I've been thrown into the fountain a couple of days ago! If anyone should be complaining it's me!' You exclaimed. 

'Miss Y/L... I have to take all of this very seriously. We don't have any proof that it isn't true. So I think that I'm forced to give you detention and if more complaints are added I will have to expel you.'

'No! I refuse to go to detention. I didn't even do anything! Why can't people just see that I'm trying to change my life?! I thought you trusted me... well apparently not.' You spoke in anger while getting up.

You burst out of her office and slammed the door behind you. I'm not lying, you didn't do anything. All you did was go to your classes and after that you would study. In the weekends you did go to the lake or something.

You were furious. Did they really want you get of Hogwarts?! 47 students entered false complaints about you. If more would be added, you would be expelled.

You walked, almost ran, towards the dungeons. When you entered them and walked through the main corridor, you heard sounds in Snapes old office. You looked into the corridor and saw that the door was open. You stood there for a while and then Hagrid and another professor came out. They locked the door and you hurried into the common room to avoid being seen. When the footsteps were gone you walked out again and you sneaked towards the office.

'Alohomora.' You whispered and you opened the door.

You closed the door behind and you and looked into his office.

'Y/N?'

You jumped and turned around. You didn't see anyone.

'Sorry if I scared you... up here.'