45 ~ Happy Christmas

I'm so sorry guys! I've been ill and I have to learn so much it's driving me insane! I have also been to a concent from: Skillet (people who know Skillet, you rock (see what I did there :P)) (for the people who don't know Skillet, it's a rock band... so yeah xD)

That's why I haven't been updating, I'm trying my best! Just a few more days and everything will be back to normal, I promise!

Enjoy the chapter!

-

'Bye guys! Have lots of fun this Christmas!' You smiled before hugging Gregory and Vincent.

'You two! We'll see you in a week or two.' Gregory smiled.

'Bye guys.' Vincent smiled.

They left the great hall and you sat down again.

'Get up Y/N! We're going to Hogsmeade.' Draco smiled.

You got up again and looked at Gray.

'Can he join?'

'Are pets allowed in the three broomsticks?'

You shrugged. Gray looked at you.

'Maybe you can just leave him in your room for one day... then we'll take him out into the snow and play with him all day. I just want to spent some time with you.'

'Well... okay.'

You got up and walked towards the dungeons. Draco followed you and you walked up to your room.

'Be nice okay Gray? I'll pick you up in a moment.' You spoke.

You pet him once more before putting on your coat and Slytherin scarf. You grabbed some money and you walked towards the common room and made sure to close the door so Gray wouldn't walk away.

'Ready?' Draco asked with a smile.

'Yes.' You smiled.

You walked out of dungeons towards Hogmeade.

-

You entered the three broomsticks and chose a table. You hung your coat over the back of a chair before sitting down on it. Draco sat down opposite of you.

'Hallo, what can I bring you two today?'

'Two butterbeer please.' Draco spoke.

'Coming right up.'

You looked at the bag that Draco was carrying.

'What's in that?' You asked.

'Nothing. Something I want to put your presents in.' He smiled.

'Ow... okay.' You reacted. 'I'm curious... what are you planning on buying?'

'It wouldn't be a surprise if I would tell you.' He smiled.

Two butterbeers were placed in your table.

'Thank you.' You smiled politely.

You took a sip from your butterbeer. Draco looked up at someone behind you. You turned around and saw Harry and his friends entering. But he wasn't looking at them...

'Who are you looking at?'

Draco looked at you.

'No one... I have to use the toilet. I'll be right back.' He spoke while grabbing his bag and getting up.