17 ~ who started this?

'I'm leaving!' You yelled upstairs.

Your parents came downstairs. They smiled at you.

'Should we bring you?' Your father asked.

You looked at them in surprise.

'Seriously?' You asked.

'Of course.' Your mother smiled.

You grabbed your luggage.

'Erm... sure.'

You walked outside and put your luggage in the back. You sat down on the back seat. The car drove away.

'So... are you excited?' Your mother asked.

'Yes! I think it's going to be a fun year.'
'We had a small question to ask..' you dad started.

You just knew that there was a reason that they wanted to bring you by car.

'What kind of... relationship, do you a Draco have?' You father asked.

You looked at him in confusion.

'We're best friends... why?'

'Narcissa notices that Draco is much more comfortable around you then he normally is. He isn't the type of person that hugs or even laughs that often. We just thought you guys had a bit more going on.' Your dad explained.

'And if that's the case, we wanted to say that that is okay. Purebloods and death eaters... that what you both are, no there would be no problem if you two were in a relationship.' Your mother added.

'Do you guys want me to date Draco?' You asked.

They were quiet for a moment.

'We didn't say that... We said that it would be fun.' Your mother spoke.

You grinned and shook your head.

'It would be a waste to throw our friends away like that mother.'

'It was just a question Y/N.' Your dad spoke while parking the car.

You got out and grabbed your luggage and put it on a trolley. Your parents walked with you inside and you walked towards the wall.

'Hello everyone!' Narcissa spoke happily.

You looked up and smiled. Draco came running around the corning and as soon as you saw him you couldn't help but smile. He stopped in front of you and smiled back.

'You almost fell, didn't you?' You grinned.

'No I didn't. It was all planned.' He grinned.

'Sure.'

He sighed and raised his brows.

'Wanna do a race?' You challenged while looking at the wall.

'Sure, I'm going to beat you anyways.' He smirked.

'Come at me... Malfoy.' You spoke with a challenging smile.

You got a better hold of your trolley.

'Bye everyone.' You smiled.

'Goodbye.' Draco spoke after you.

'Okay... 3...2...1...' you said at the same time and your ran towards the wall.

Draco was a bit faster and entered first. He smirked at you.

'I told you that I would win.' He smirked.

'Yeah... It was just for fun.' you played it off.

'Sure.' He grinned.

You put your trolley away and grabbed your owl. She sat down on your shoulder and you entered the perfects compartment with Draco. You looked through the carriages and found Pansy. You entered the carriage.