39 ~ Apologies

You were sitting in the Great Hall. The big clock was slowly tikking away the seconds and you tried to concentrate on the test. The quill in your hand slowly wrote down more answers. It was difficult and the stress made it hard to fucus. Especially with Unbridge just standing there in front of the class in her way to pink outfit.

Suddenly a lot of noise was heard in the hallway. Some students looked up and Umbridge smiled uncomfortably. You decided to focus back on your test. A few seconds later the same sound was heard. Umbridge sighed and walked towards the door. Her high heels were easily heard in the quiet room. She opened the door and looked into the hallway.

Suddenly she screamed and Fred and George flew into the Great Hall with their broom sticks and they started throwing fireworks. The flicked with their wand and all the exam papers flew up into the air and they started spreading across the room.

You laughed and got up. Draco did the same and everyone tried to dodge the fireworks.

'Y/L! Malfoy!' George spoke while slowly lowering. 'Say thanks to your dads, from me and Fred. They gave us all this!'

He flew back up and threw more fireworks.

'I think dad has gone mental... paying for fireworks?!' You spoke.

'At least we don't have to make these exams anymore!' Draco smiled.

'Fred! Watch this!' George spoke before throwing a huge firework.

A fire dragon appeared and started chasing Umbridge. She screamed and ran towards the door, into the corridor. The dragon followed and opened his beak. As soon as it was close to Umbridge it closed and exploded into other fireworks which smashed all the rules from the wall. You all ran outside and followed the twins.

They started flying outside and throwing more fireworks while everyone was just cheering and clapping.

-

'That was brilliant!' Blaise laughed while you walked back to the common room. 'Your fathers gave the Weasleys firework to use against Umbridge?! That's wicked!'

You grinned.

'I must admit, this was a pretty cool action from our dads.' Draco chuckled.

'Indeed! I was already wondering what they did...' you spoke.

The Weasleys passed you two. They looked at you not knowing whether or not to pass you a hight five.

'Well done Weasleys! I'm sure my father will be happy to hear to you two used it well.' You smiled.

'Really?' Fred asked. 

'Thank you! We've done our best!' George smiled.

They walked away and you sighed. You and Draco walked towards the common room and stayed up late. Talking about what of a year you had. Everyone had gone to bed and the two of you were still sitting there. Draco decided that he wanted to read before going to bed. You looked at him with a smile. He looked at you.

'What?' He asked with a small blush.

'Nothing... you're just really handsome.' You smiled.

He put his book away and looked at you.

'Well I have to say, you look quiet amazing yourself.' He smiled before leaning in and kissing you.

You pulled back and smiled at him. He smiled back before kissing you again and slowly pushing you down on the couch. He placed one hand slowly on your waist and you placed on of your hands in his neck. You heard an uncomfortable cough behind you. Draco pulled back.