30 ~ what's up with dad?

You were laying on the couch with your head on Dracos lap. He was slowly stroking your hair. You just laid there with your eyes almost closed and a blush on your cheeks.

In two weeks you would be leaving to Hogwarts with a task. The two of you had to repair the vanishing cabinet that was located in one of the upstairs corridor.

'Are you exited for school?' Draco asked.

'Yes! I'm only think about how in wizards name we're going to repair that cabinet. It sounds difficult.' You sighed.

'Yeah... but we can figure it out.' He smiled.

You smiled back at him and Narcissa entered with a smile.

'You guys should go to Diagon alley. It's only two weeks left. You two know how to get there right?' She smiled.

'Yes mother.'

'I will leave some money on the kitchen table.' She smiled before walking away.

You sat up and fixed your hair a bit before giving him a small kiss. He blushed and got up. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up.

-

You walked through the students. It was busy in Diagon alley. You tangled your fingers with Dracos. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

'Where should we go first? The book shop? Get some new brooms?' Draco asked.

'I don't care.'

'Come on... just chose!'

You were quiet for a moment. I mean, brooms are important but books also. Besides, you would get both anyways. What was easier to walk around with? Books or brooms?

'Let's just do books first.' You shrugged.

'Yes! A decision!' He grinned.

You rolled your eyes with a smile and walked into the book shop. You saw Harry, Ron and Hermione looking for books. Draco sighed and started looking at books. Harry looked up and gave you a small smile. You returned it and Hermione grabbed his sleeve and he looked at her. She whispered something in his ear and he looked at you in shock. You looked at him with a questioning look and he looked away.

'Y/N? What's up?' Draco asked.

You looked at him.

'Nothing.' You smiled.

You started looking through the books. Draco sighed and grabbed some books.

'Are these the right potion books?' You asked while grabbing a random potion book.

'It says fifth year on top so I guess so.' He grinned. 

'O wauw... didn't even see that.' You sighed with a small grin.

You started looking for more books you needed and after that you, of course, paid for them. Draco was already waiting with his books.

'Let's go.' He smiled.

You exited the shop and walked into the busy street. You saw Gregory and Vincent wondering around the street.

'Gregory! Vincent!' You yelled with a smile before dragging Draco towards them.

'Hi guys!' Gregory smiled.

'Hello!' You smiled.

'You already got your books I see.' Vincent smiled before taking a bite from the liquorice wand he was holding.

'And see you got your candy already.' Draco sighed.

You grinned and grabbed one of the remaining sugar wands in Vincents hands and took a bite.