7 ~ time turner

'That was interesting to say the least.' Pansy giggled while walking next to you.

'Yeah, fine go on... Make your jokes. I didn't know what happened.' You sighed.

'Well I never thought you would be scared... and if you were I expected the Grim to appear and not the freaking Dark Lord.' Gregory added.

You turned towards the stairs. Draco grabbed your wrist and stopped. You nodded.

'Pansy, can you carry my books for a moment?'

She looked at you in confusion and nodded. You handed her your book.

'Ready?' You asked.

Draco nodded and you jumped on his back. He rushed down the stairs passing all the students while your friends followed you. You laughed as he turned around the corner to go to the other stairs.

'Not that fast! You're only holding leg!' You laughed.

'I can do what I like.' He said while stepping onto the moving stair towards the first floor.

'Draco, wait up will you?' Vincent panted while standing behind you.

'Relax, I'm holding a person and I'm even quicker that all of you.' He grinned.

'Look at that, can't take a wound to the leg?'

Potter... Draco turned around and you looked at him with a deadly glare.

'I can barely walk the stairs with my leg if that's what your asking.' You spit.

'O really? Doesn't look that much to me.' Harry said while looking at your leg.

'The Grim attacked me, in case you didn't know yet. It's stitched so you don't really see it.'

The stairs stopped moving and you made your way down. Draco put you down and you smiled thankfully while grabbing your books from Pansy. You walked towards the dungeons for potions while ignoring the Gryffindors who shot annoying remarks to you.

'I swear to gosh if they don't shut up-'

'It's fine Draco.' You smiled. 'It's not as if I care about their opinion anyways.'
'It's just annoying me. That's all.' He sighed.

'They are annoying, what's new?' Pansy grinned.

You walked into potions and sat down next to Draco. You dropped your books on the table with a sigh.

'What?' Draco grinned.

'So not into this class right now. His voice is so... uhrg...' you complained.

Draco grinned and looked over the Harry who was sitting at the table next to you. Draco smirked and grabbed a paper and his quill. He started writing on the paper.

'What are you doing?' You asked.

'This.'

You looked at the paper and saw Harry on a broomstick being hit by lightning.

'How is it moving?' You asked in awe.

'Just a trick. Let's scare the hell out of him.' He smirk.

He folded the paper in a bird and blew it towards Harry. He opened it and looked at it before looking at Draco who smirked at him and raised his brows. You grinned as Harry made a ball out of it and threw it on his table.

'I'm going to beat him in that quidditch match.' Draco grinned.

'You better. I would love to see those Gryffindors lose.' You grinned.