68 ~ Laurie's Boyfriend

You guys are lucky! There is a party at my house and I'm bored so I wrote another chapter. Also one of my friends ( SlytherinBeauty1) kept asking me to so yeah... thank her :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

Bye~

-

It was finally Saturday. You opened your eyes and saw Laurie. She was already dressed.

'Oh, did I wake you up?' She asked.

'No, no not at all.' You smiled.

You yawned and pushed the sheets away.

'I'll wait for you.'

She sat down and played with her robes. You got up and fixed your hair. You got dressed and looked in the mirror. You sighed and turned around.

'I'm going to wake Draco up.' You smiled.

'Sure, I'll wait in front of the fireplace.'

You walked towards the boys dorm and crossed several rooms. Some where empty, some doors were still closed. You saw Dracos room and slowly and quietly opened the door. You smiled and saw Draco laying there peacefully. You closed the door and walked towards him. You crouched down besides his bed. You leaned in towards his ear. 

'Good morning Dray.' You spoke softly.

A smile crept on his face and he turned towards you. You placed your hand on his cheek and slowly stroke behind his ear.

'Hi beaty.' He spoke half asleep.

'Hi.' You smiled.

He sighed happily and pulled the sheets over his shoulders.

'You like that... don't you?' You grinned.

He slowly opened his eyes.

'You should wake me up more often.' He mumbled completely ignoring your question.

You smiled and gave him a small kiss. You got up and Draco grabbed your wrist. He you pulled you in his bed and wrapped and arm around you. You tried to sit up but Draco would let you.

'Draco... Laurie is waiting.'

'I don't want to go..' He sighed and he kissed your cheek.

'Come on... I'll stay here until you're ready.' You smiled.

'Did you really think I would even met you leave if you wouldn't have said that?' He asked.

You grinned and he got up. You sat up a bit and fixed your hair. Draco grabbed his robed and pulled his pajama shirt over his head. He was standing in the small light rays the came from the curtains. You saw his muscular chest and Draco smiled at you. You look away with a blush. Draco let out a grin and he put on his blouse. He started closing the buttons. You played with the bed sheets and waited for Draco to finish. When  you looked up again he was putting on his tie. You got up and walked towards him. You grabbed his tie and pushed his hands away. You closed his tie.

'Perfect.' You smiled.

'I always am.' He smirked cocky before kissing you.

You kissed him back and put down your hands, resting them on his chest. He deepened the kiss and his hands moved under your robes. You pulled back.

'Laurie is waiting.'

'Let her wait.' He smirked before leaning in.

You pinned him down and sat down on his bed. He growled and fixed his hair. He sat down next to you and put on his shoes.