19 ~ trust

I just couldn't leave you guys with that awful cliffhanger, so I'll update one more! This is the chapter you have all been waiting for, so be prepared :)

-

'What is it?' You asked while stepping a bit closer to him and turning around.

He let your wrist go and looked at you.

'Draco?'

'Never mind... it's nothing.'

You looked at him in confusion.

'You can trust me Draco... what is it?'

He sighed and leaned with his arm on one of the chairs.

'I can't tell you...'

'Why not?' You asked while walking towards him a bit more.

'I-I don't know... I'm sorry that I started about it.'

He wanted to walk away. What? Why didn't he trust you?! Why did he even start about it?

'Draco! You can't do this to me! You know you can trust me. We've shared our biggest secrets with each other.'

'I can't tell you this... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started about it.'

'Why can't you tell me?'

He didn't answer.

'Draco? Why can't you answer me?!'

You didn't even know why you were angry at him. Maybe it was just the feeling that he didn't trust you enough. Maybe you expected him to tell you something.

'Because I don't want to lose you!' He yelled back.

You heard footsteps on the stairs of the boys dorm. Vincent and Gregory appeared.

'Can you keep it down? People are trying to sleep. It has been quite a long day.' Gregory complained.

'Yes, I was going upstairs anyways.' Draco sighed.

'No you weren't.'

He looked at you and rolled his eyes. He rolled his eyes?! You sniffed and pushed him away. You walked upstairs.

'Draco... are you two in a fight?' Vincent asked.

'Don't worry about it.' He sighed before walking up.

You sat down on your bed and sighed. Pansy was already asleep. You wondered what he wanted to say to you... why couldn't he trust you? You were just sharing something with him in the astronomy tower. He looked so happy... why was he so worried all of a sudden?

You got up and slipped into your pajamas before brushing your teeth. You laid down in your bed and yawned.

-

You woke up the next morning. It was early... to early. You closed your eyes again but couldn't fall asleep. You got up and grabbed your robes to put it on. You get dressed and fixed your hair. You grabbed your potion books and walked into the common room. You sat down and sighed.

You felt terrible about screaming to at Draco yesterday. You just couldn't stand him keeping secrets.

'Thought I heard something.'

You looked up and saw Draco. He gave you a small awkward smile.

'Listen... I'm sorry. I hate fighting with you.' He spoke while walking down the stairs.

'I'm sorry I got angry... I just wished you trust me.'

You looked at your hands who where resting on your legs. He sat down next to you.