60 ~ We have to save him!

You crashed onto the floor and heard footsteps. You hid behind the wall and saw Hermione and Vincent.

'YOU! IF YOU WERE THERE SHE WOULD HAVE LIVED!' You heard Draco shout and sob.

Your heart broke but you couldn't do back. You didn't want him to worry about you any longer. He had to focus on surviving. Maybe it was best if he thought that you were dead. You looked at your broken broom and picked up your wand. You ran into the corridor and ran away.

You had to stay out of sight... For everyone. But how? How could you do that? You thought deeply. You ran outside and hid when a few students passed you. You looked around you. Where could you go? You sighed and sat down on the ground for a moment.

What were you thinking? Did you really think you were helping Draco like this? Did you really think that you could hide until all of this was over? Draco would eventually find you and he would never forgive you... you were ruining everything!

You pulled your knees up and laid your head on them. You just wanted this to end. You wanted to be normal again... you had to do something! You didn't know what... All you could do is hope that you would survive.

'Y/N...?'

You looked up and saw Harry. He looked at you in confusion.

'Are you a ghost?' He asked.

'No... I'm alive.' You said softly.

Harry looked up and casted a protection spell.

'Stupify!' He yelled back.

You sat against the wall and held your knees tightly.

'You have to tell Malfoy! He's looking for your parents. We thought you were dead.'

Ron and Hermione joined him.

'Here you are mate! We have to go!' Ron spoke.

Hermione looked at you.

'Merlins beard... she's alive!' Hermione exclaimed.

Ron looked at you and you looked at the ground.

'How did you get out of that pl-'

'Expelliarmus!' Hermione yelled to protect Ron. 'Stupify!'

'I used accio firebolt to call my broom. It took ages but it was right on time. I didn't want to tell you. I'm definitely going to die here, I just wanted Draco to move on.'

'Hermione, Ron... find Malfoy and tell him that Y/N is safe and with me. Y/N, I need you to lead me to the Dark Lord.' Harry suddenly spoke.

'Are you crazy Harry! That's suicide!' Hermione yelled.

'Trust me on this one.' Harry spoke.

You looked at him and he offered you his hand.

'You can still do something good Y/N.'

'He must be bloody mental.' Ron sighed.

You grabbed your wand.

'Stupify!' You yelled and a death eater running towards Harry.

He looked at you and you grabbed his hand. He helped you up and you straightened your clothes. Ron and Hermione looked at the two of you.

'Go and find Malfoy, he has to know that she's alive and with me.'

Hermione and Ron hesitated. You looked at them.

'Listen... I don't expect you to trust me. I fully get that you don't trust me.... but trust Harry.' You said.