34 ~ mistake

You walked back towards Hogwarts. It was dark. The moon was lighting up the night and you passed the lake.

'Oi Y/N!'

You looked up and saw Hagrid.

'I heard some nasty rumors about ya...'

'There true Hagrid... There not rumors, it's the truth.' He looked at you in shock.

'You are a death eater? That can not be right. You're such a nice girl...'

'Thank you Hagrid... but it's true. So I get it when you don't want to have anything to do with me.'

'Are you kiddin' me? You're goin' to explain me the story. Come with me.'

You followed him towards his house. You entered and he closed the door. You sighed and sat down.

'Tell me Y/N... was this your own choice?' He asked.

'No... my parents did this to me. I don't even want to be a death eater. I told them to postpone it... wait a little before making me a death eater. But they didn't listen. You're the only one who's so nice to me... at least, the only one who's so nice to me and isn't a death eater.'

He gave you a small cup of tea and sat down in front of you.

'The entire school is talkin' about it... It must be hard for ya. But... what about Dr-'

There was a knock on the door. Hagrid got up and walked towards the door.

'Hagrid... you're the last one I can ask for help even though I hate it. Have you seen Y/N? I have to talk to her.'

'I don't know whether or not she want to.' Hagrid sighed.

'So you know where she is?! Please... Hagrid I'm begging you.'

Hagrid sighed.

'Come on in boy.'

He turned around. You got up and looked at Draco who entered.

'Y/N! I've been worrying sick about you!'

He walked, almost ran, towards you and hugged you. You hugged him back and Hagrid put down another cup of tea. You sat down and Draco sat down next to you.

'Where have you been?' He asked.

'In the forest. I need some time for myself.'

'Wait Draco... are ya a death eater as well?' Hagrid suddenly asked.

He looked at him.

'How do you... have you told him Y/N?'
You shook your head.

'I'm not as stupid as I look. Y/N told me I'm to only one who's nice to her who's not a death eater.' Hagrid explained.

'Hagrid... I swear, if you tell anyone..'

'I won't. Trust me.'

You sighed and took a sip from your tea

'Am I going to get expelled?' You asked.

'No! Of course not! We all know that you are not dangerous. Don't worry.'

Draco grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

'I'll be there for you. Don't forget that.'
You nodded and he gave you a kiss.

'Oh... you guys are... I get it.' Hagrid smiled. 'But you guys have to get goin'. It is late. You have class tomorrow.'

You and Draco finished your tea. You got up.