38 ~ OWL exam stress

Hi guys!

So as I already said I won't be updating tomorrow. I'm so excited to watch the marathon tomorrow. I hope you guys don't mind to much. Also my holiday will end on Monday so I won't be updating twice a day anymore.

Have fun reading!

-

'Y/N!'

You looked up from your arm. Another drip of blood rolled down your arm.

'What's up? Why are you bleeding?! Are you okay?!' He asked.

'I'm fine..' you spoke softly.

He grabbed your arm and looked at it.
'I must not tell lies? Did she do this to you?' He asked.

'She gave me this special quill and forced me to write: I must not tell lies. The quill carved it into my skin.' You sighed.

'You have to tell the Ministry! This isn't normal.'

You looked at him.

'No need... wait until my father hears about this.' You spoke.

Draco couldn't help it. He just had to smirk and grin a bit.

'Are you really okay? Isn't it painful?' He asked.

'It's painful... but I will be fine..'

'My father will also hear about this.'

'Let our dads work together to take her down.' He sighed.  'This is insane... she's crazy.'

'Yes she is.' You sighed.

'Come with me.' Draco spoke while grabbing your hand.

He led you to the common room and walked up to your bedroom.

'What are you doing?' You asked.

'Sit.' He spoke.

He started looking through the room and grabbed a tissue. He walk towards the bathroom and came back a few seconds later. He sat down besides you and grabbed your arm. He slowly placed the wet tissue on your arm making the wound sting. You gasped in pain. He did this a few times. He threw the tissue away and you dried your arm.

'Thanks.' You spoke with a small smile.

'No problem. I'll contact my dad. You'll do the same, right?'

You nodded.

-

A few days later you were sitting on the edge of the fountain. Your wounds closed but the scares still showed the words clearly.

'Father?' Draco suddenly spoke.

You looked up and saw Lucius and your father walked onto the courtyard. You got up and walked towards them.

'Goodmorning. Are you okay Y/N?' Your father asked.

'Yes... what are you doing here dad?' You asked.

'We're here to take care of you little problem. Don't worry about it. Right Lucius.'

'Yes, come on... I have work to do after this.'

They walked into hogwarts. You looked at Draco who shrugged.

'I think they will take care of it. By the way, are you busy studying for those exams yet?'

'Unfortunately, yes.' You sighed.

'I better hope our fathers take care of this. The exams are already coming up and she has to go.' Draco sighed. 'We can't even perform spells or charms in class.'