51 ~ crucio

Sorry for the later update! I had to go to work and my normal classes started again so I didn't have much time to write, but I did it. It's not my best chapter but I think it will do for now ^.^

Also my wattpad has been acting strange. I've been trying to update for over half an hour now and it just won't work... that's also a reason. (If anyone has any idea how to solve that problem on the future... Please help me) (also if your notification are spammed with: new story update, I apologise. that was me trying to fix this chapter... *sigh*)

Anyways, enjoy!

Bye~

-

Draco opened the door a bit and stuck his head outside.

'Oh... erm... hi Draco.' You heard a girl speak.

'Liv? Hi... wait one moment.'

He walked back and grabbed his shirt.
'Who is-'

'Close your shirt.' Was all he said.

You closed the buttons of your shirt and Draco opened the door. A girl with long blonde hair and clear blue eyes appeared. She was around the same age as you were. She put her glasses straight and smiled.

'I'm sorry... I didn't know you had company... was I interrupting something?' She asked politely.

'N-no of course not. Come on in.' He smiled.

The girl smiled at you.

'Aren't you going to introduce me?' The gril giggled.

'Erm... Y/N, this is Liv. Liv, this is Y/N.' Draco said.

'Pleasure.' You smiled.

You were wondering who she was. Another death eater? Family? Friend?

'So... how are you? I heard about your mother. I'm sorry for your lost.'

'I'm good.' She just spoke.

'Here have a seat.' He smiled and she sat down on his bed.

Draco sat down besides her. You were still standing against the wall a bit confused. They started talking and laughing every once in a while... completely ignoring you. You walked towards the door. You left the room and closed the door quietly and walked down stairs. You walked into the living room.

'Hi honey.' Your mother smiled.

'Hi.' You sighed.

'What wrong?' You dad asked.

'There is this girl upstairs... Liv... do you know who she is?' You asked while sitting down in a chair.

'Draco didn't tell you?' Your mother asked.

'Tell me what?' You asked.

'Well... maybe Draco should tell you.' Your dad sighed.

You sat down on the couch.

'Please tell me... I don't know whether to be angry, upset or jealous.'

'I don't think that this is really going to help...'

'Please?' You begged.

Your mother sighed.

'Liv is Dracos ex-girlfriend. She's a death eater and she will stay here with her parents.'

Ex-girlfriend?! When did they date?! Third year? Second? First? They seemed to enjoy themselfs in there.

'Ex-girlfriend? Are you sure? They seem to have a great time in there.'