52 ~ Harry Potter

It was already a few days later. Dobby and Luna were still stuck in the cellar and Liv hadn't been acting nicer. Ollivander had been added as well.

'Did you break up with her because of me?' You asked.

Draco looked at you and sighed.

'Yeah... I did. Why?'

'Maybe that's the reason why she's so mean to me.' You sighed while laying down besides Draco.

'She basically said that two you a few days ago... but somethings else weird about her...' draco spoke a bit secretive.

'Something weird?' You asked.

Draco nodded.

'Like what?'

'She's a Hogwarts and I see her around from time to time... she has been wearing short shirts and I have never seen her dark mark before... now she suddenly shows up, claiming to be a death eater.'

'You don't trust it?'

'Of course I don't trust it.'

You sighed and laid your head on Dracos chest. He slowly rubbed circles over your back and a smile appeared on your face and you closed your eyes. He kissed the top of your head.

'Let's just stop talking about her.' Draco sighed.

'Agree.' You mumbled in his chest.

You two laid there for a moment. He slowly moved his hand down your back into your waist. You blushed and opened your eyes. He smiled at you and you sat up. You smashed your lips together. He smiled against your lips before kissing back. You slowly leaned back and Draco got up a bit. You fell down on your back while still kissing him. Draco leaned over you and moved his hand under your shirt. He pulled back and started kissing your neck. A sigh escaped from your mouth.

Then there was a knock on the door. Draco sighed.

'Are you kidding me?! Can't they just leave us for one time?! That's like the second of third time this happens.' You sighed. 

'Who's there?' Draco asked.

'Need to get you for lunch.' Liv sighed.
'Tell them we're not hungry.' He spoke back.

'Why would I? You guys busy?' She asked.

'Yes, tell them that we're busy.' You sighed.

She walked away and Draco grabbed his wand and locked the door. He smirked at you and put his wand away. He leaned in again to kiss you.

-

You walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

'Isn't it a little late for lunch?' Narcissa asked when you entered the kitchen.

'I don't know... maybe?' He asked.

Narcissa grinned and shook her head.

'Mother, I was wondering... For how long has Liv been a death eater?' Draco asked while grabbing two plates.

'I don't know, why?'

'Did you guys invite her?' He then asked.

'No... she just showed up one day and now she's here... Draco, is there something you want to tell me?'

'Don't you think that it's a little bit suspicious? I mean, she's at Hogwarts and I have never seen her dark mark.'

'You don't trust her?' Narcissa asked.

'No, no I don't trust her. I would appreciate it if you would look Into it.'

'Well... I suppose you could be right... I'll ask.' She smiled.