10 ~ Christmas party

You put down all the stuff you bought in diagon ally and sat down on your bed. You got some money from your parents to buy some jewellery and make up.

'Y/N?! Can you help us?!' Your mother yelled upstairs.

You sighed and got up. You rushed downstairs.

'Take some of those and bring it outside.' Your mother smiled while poiting at the kitchen. 

You walked in and grabbed some plates with food. You walked into the back yard. You stopped and your eyes widened.

The bushes around the path that led through the garden had Christmas light in them and lit up the garden. The path led to a huge Christmas tree which already had a lot of presents underneath them. On the left side of the path were tables sat up in a long row on the fresh mowed lawn. Food and drinks were placed on there. On the right side, on the stone floor in front of the house, was a place to dance. It was set of with wooden poles in each corner. There were light spun between the poles.

'Come on Y/N, we don't have all day.' You dad said.

You looked up and nodded with a smile. You walked towards the table with the food and placed your plate down.

'Go get dressed honey, the guests will be here soon. I will come up to do you hair.' Your mother spoke.

You nodded and walked back towards the door. You smiled as you saw all the lights around you. You walked through your manor and heard the door bell ring as soon as you went up the stairs... whoeps, little late. You rushed upstairs while your house elf opened the door.

You quickly put of your clothes and slipped into your outfit. You put on your make up and jewellery. You heard a knock on your door. You opened up and your mother walked in.

'Their are already a few guests. I saw your friends already. I better get your hair done.' She smiled.

She grabbed her wand and used the same spell a couple of times while she was trying to fix your hair.

'There you go... perfect. I'm going down, make sure you come okay.'

She walked out of your room. You sighed and looked at yourself once more before putting on your mask. You put on a smile and started to walk downstairs. Everyone was outside and there were a lot of people already.

You saw your parents talking to the Malfoys and three other people you didn't know. You saw Vincent, Gregory, Pansy and Draco standing a few meter away from them. You couldn't help looking at Draco who looked absolutely amazing. He was wearing a casual smoking with a white shirt underneath it and his mask fitted perfectly.

You approached your friends and as soon as Draco looked up you smiled and blushed.  His cheeks flushed red as he noticed he was staring at you.

'Hi guys.' You smiled.

'My gosh Y/N... you look absolutely amazing.' Gregory smiled.

'Thanks... you guys look awesome to.' You smiled while looking at Draco.

'Y/N, could you come here for a moment.'

You turned around and walked towards your mother.

'You already know Mr and Mrs Malfoy, this is Mr Crabbe and that are Mr and Mrs Goyle.'

The parents of your friends. You finally had a chance to meet them.

'Pleasure to meet all of you.' You smiled.

You stood there and talked to them for a while until your friends pulled you away to get something to eat.  It was already getting dark and the sun slowly lowered. You took your drink and enjoyed the view.