29 ~ fight

So, I live in the Netherlands (surprise (maybe??), my native language isn't English) and I have vacation right now! One week of relaxing and writing! I will try to update more often!

I already know that one day I won't update, that's next week Saturday because I will be going to a Harry Potter movie marathon which will take 25 hours of my life in a cinema! (Really looking forward to it ^.^)

I just wanted to let you guys know! Enjoy the chapter!

-

You slowly woke up. It was already late in the morning but you slept like an angle. You felt the absence of warmth besides you. Draco wasn't there anymore. You sighed and pulled the sheets over you again trying to sleep. You couldn't help but wonder where Draco was.

The door quietly opened and you heard someone entering. The person put something down and closed the door. There were some sound and then someone sat down besides you and put something away again. You felt and arm wrap around you and someone kissed your forehead. You slowly opened your eyes and looked straight into Dracos silver eyes.

'Good morning.' He smiled at you with slight pink cheeks.

'Morning.' You yawned before smiling at him.

'I made us some breakfast, since the rest is already working.' He spoke while grabbing a small tray with some breakfast on it.

You smiled and grabbed one of the two plates.

-

After you finished breakfast you and Draco just stayed in bed and talked and laughed. Your parents were working anyway. But now it was time to get up and grab some lunch downstairs. You got up and put on your underwear before looking for some clothes. You found some you like and put them on. Draco was also getting dressed. You turned around and smiled at him.

'I'm sorry for making your hair all messy last night... although you didn't really seem to care for the first time.'

'It was a very good exception.' He grinned. 'I will make an exception more often if you'd like.' He smirked while walking towards you.

'I think I'll like that.' You blushed before standing on your tiptoes and giving him a small kiss.

He grinned and bend a bit down to give you a proper kiss. You pulled back and smiled sweetly at him. He grabbed his wand and fixed his hair. He fixed your hair as well and tangled your fingers with his. You walked down the stairs with him towards the kitchen. You passed the living room where your parents were. Your father looked at the two of you and your mother grabbed his arm while he looked furious.

'What's wrong father?' You asked.

'I thought I could trust your boyfriend.' He spoke while looking at Draco.

'If course you can trust me? What have I done?' He asked.

'Yes father, he didn't do anything. Are you going to make a problem about nothing again?' You sighed.

'About nothing?!'

You dad got up and pulled his arm from your mother grib. Narcissa got up as well.

'Y/D/N calm down.' She spoke.

'He touched my daughter! He promised he wouldn't do anything weird with her!' He yelled.

So now he suddenly cared? How did he even know?! That was a better question.

'How the hell do you know that?' Draco asked.