74 ~ I'll tell ye

'Hagrid, it's me.' You smiled while knocking on his door.

The door opened and Hagrid opened the door. You saw the pups playing to the ground. You smiled.

'Oi Y/N. What ye doin' here? It's almost bed time.'

'I know. I had a question.' You smiled and you sat down behind his table.

'What is it?' He asked.

'How do I get into the office?'

Hagrid sighed and walked towards the door.

'If that's everythin' Ye're goin' to ask, get out.' He sighed.

You looked at Hagrid.

'You're kicking me out?' You asked.

'I'm sick of this Y/N. Ye've been askin' me for ages. I told ye... I can't tell ye.'

You got up and walked towards him.

'I'm sorry... I just...never mind...' you sighed and walked out of the door.

Hagrid sighed and watched you walk away. He hated that he had to send you away... but he was afraid he would tell you everything. You walked into the empty corridors of Hogwarts. Everyone was asleep around. You entered the dungeons and walked towards the office. The door was still locked. You sat down against the door and let your head fall back against the door. You wanted to share your mark with him... ask him about chapter 7 from your potion book. When your head hit the door a small sound came from it.

'Is no one there?' You heard Severus wonder.

'Severus?' You asked.

You got up and listened for a moment. Then the door opened. You looked at it in confusion and walked in.

'How did... huh?'

Severus looked at you.

'What?' He asked.

'The door was locked...'

'What? You've never heard of magic before?' He asked.

'Ha ha.' You sighed. 'Seriously... is someone in here?' You asked.

'No. I opened the door.'

You grinned.

'What?' He asked. 

'You're a painting-'

'Really? I thought I was a bookshelf.' He interrupted you.

You laughed. 

'I never knew you had a sense of humor.'

'Sometimes I do.' He smiled.

'But, you can't use magic. You're a painting.'

'Of course I can!' He spoke.

He lifted up his painted hands and pointed them at his potion books.

'Wingadium Leviosa.' He spoke and the book floated up.

You looked at it with big eyes. He dropped it again and looked at you.

'What?'

'This is not how painting work. Even if they are moving here at Hogwarts... Severus... McGonagall and Hagrid kept me away from you the past few days. Do you know why? Does it have something to do with this?'

Severus wanted to say something when the door opened. 

'Y/N... ar'ye kiddin' me? How did ye get in?'