Chapter 6. Burning Scarlett

Rage

I felt you quiver under me the first time I held you. I am glad you were burning, little girl, because it burnt for me too.

I have been with plenty of women in my past, but never one that awakened so many desires within me. So raw and primal, it was almost natural and yet so foreign. This attraction is going to be a death for both of us. We are afraid of where it might take us and yet just like a rubberband, no matter how far we stretch ourselves away, the conclusion would be us slamming into each other no matter how strong we are built.

Your light floral perfume enveloped me the minute I stalked behind you. When I walked in, I had little knowledge of what I was going to do tonight. I wanted to approach you but the giddy anxiety uncurled itself deep within me just at the mere thought of you being this close to me in proximity. When I saw you were all alone in this diner, my feet carried me to you on their own accord, as if my mind knew what had to be done but my heart just wasn't in the right place - the challenge we saw in your eyes unnerved it.

When you slammed head-first into my chest, your gasp could be heard in every nook and cranny of this shit place. I know I need to control myself, I can't bend you over this counter and fuck you. I just don't think either of us would appreciate the setting of this place where we sign off our sanities and stepped into an inevitable doom for the first time.

I mentally scowl at my own thoughts. I of all people never worried about the setting. I took whatever I wanted, wherever I wanted, never giving a damn who was near and dear. This is one of many things you have brought out of me, Scarlett. The need to care...

I grab the cup of coffee before you drop it in your shock at being so close to me. I would rather have some neat whiskey but for now, this coffee would do. I needed to control everything ready to erupt inside me. Can you feel it, Scar? Can you feel how dangerous this attraction is? Can you hear my hammering heartbeat just as I can hear yours?

You gulp with me as I start drinking the hot coffee. Your eyes fixated on me. Today, you were dressed in white, just like the colour of my shirt. My eyes narrowed at how easily accessible you were dressed in tonight. The straps of your dress were laces tied together to prevent them from falling off your shoulder. The straps were a hazard, so thin and flimsy, it wouldn't take me more than a slight tug of my finger on both sides for your tiny dress to fall apart and collect on the floor in a mess. Your large breasts were pushed together in that thin material, I am surprised your straps are not falling apart already. How are those beautiful globes fitting so neatly under that tiny scrap of lacey material?

Just like the other outfits, this dress barely reached under your ass. I was glad you were wearing those strappy white heels so I didn't have to sulk down to look at you. Your chin reached my shoulder perfectly and I loved how easily I could pick you up, slide aside those thongs and have my way with you.

I finished the coffee in record time and raised the cup towards you for you to take it and put it aside so that I can grab you, slide off those thongs you might be wearing tonight and sink myself deep within you.

I should have just kept the cup myself on the counter behind you, in your nervous heap, the cup slid off from your palm and hit the floor, clattering and breaking into pieces. The sound was so loud, it echoed in this empty diner.

I hear the scrambling of feet and turned my head to the right to find your boss and another man dressed in an apron, must be the cook...

I didn't mean to scare them, little girl, but I was not ready for this to end already. I finally had you under me and the last thing I needed was to be interrupted. I easily took off the gun I had strapped under my shirt and pointed it at that time.