Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part1.

Scarlett.

"You didn't need to allow it." I murmured on to his neck.
He refused to let me go off his lap, where he kept me in his arms.
"Since when did I do anything that was predictable for you?" He asks in a gruff voice.
"So thats what it means. Huh!" I straighten up looking him in the eyes, where a dark storm was swirling since we left the Francis Mansion.
"I do as you say. Tim does as you say. Martin does as you say." I say raising my voice.
"Just because I gave you this courage. Doesn't mean you will raise your voice at me, Scar. I can take it away faster than you can blink." He says calmly with his eyes closed off.
My nostrils flare, fisting my hands, I push myself off of him and when he does not lets me go, I hit him on the chest, making him groan in pain.
Oh crap!
"Rage." I squeal, wrapping my arms around his neck.
My left hand strokes the area where I hit him, only realising I hit him where he took a bullet for my brother.
"I'm sorry." I cried kissing his cheek, his eyes were closed off in frustration and pain.
"Rage." I said in a small baby voice, almost pleading.
He opens his dark eyes and looks down at me, his nostrils flaring.
His anger fades away almost immediately when he meets my apologetic scared gaze.
"You are pushing it, Scar. You are crying for a man who was never a goddamn father to you. Your brother killed him. Not because I said he should. But because HE wanted to. TITO FUCKING DESERVED IT. THEY ALL GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED. IF IT WERE UPTO ME, I WOULD BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE AND KILL THEM ALL OVER AGAIN." He hisses in my face.
I let go of him and sit on the other side facing the window.
I can feel the anger radiating off of him.
I understand his need to avenge me.
But he didn't need to allow Timothy for it.
I don't have an explanation for my behaviour.
I am crying for someone who really, was never my father to begin with.

Looking at my white dress skirt, I cringe.
The end of it was soaked in blood.
Their blood.
I gulped the bile rising in my throat.
"Don't look at it. You are not changing out of it until I have taken it off for you, personally." Rage whispers in my ear, taking me by the waist and sliding me back on his laps.
He kisses my forehead and exhales deeply.
"I have finally made you mine. Please...lets not fight. Lets just...get out of here. And forget everything we are leaving behind. Okay?" He whispers softly, pleadingly.
I nod and lay my head onto his neck.
Closing my eyes, I let him comfort me.
I can feel his ever growing hard on under my thighs. I don't move too much, I was already too sore for a round two.
I was lulled into a comfortable sleep.
***

Rage.

"Good morning, Sir. We are ready to take off." The guard opens the door to the car for me. I nod in acknowledgment and picked Scarlett up, bridal style, as she slept in my arms, peacefully.
"Get us out of here." I murmur, taking the stairs to my private jet plane.
The hostesses greets me, but I brush them off. Once we took off, I made my way into the back, towards the bedroom.
Laying her gently onto the mattress, I take off my suit jacket and threw it on to the covers.
Making my way into the small adjoined bathroom, I cleaned up myself.
Soaking a towel, I make my way back into the small bedroom, and sat on the edge of the bed.
Very gently, as to not wake her up, I cleaned up Scarlett and threw the towel in the trash after I was done.
Taking off my shoes, I snuggle into the blanket and gathered her in my arms.
My mind could not stop replaying her screams from the videos.
No amount of revenge could help me.
I was broken. Shattered.
And everything inside me wanted to do everything it can to mend her again.
And I wasn't doing a great job with my grumpy mood.
Specially when she cried her eyes out when we left the god forsaken mansion.
It made my blood boil.
It took everything in me to not bend her over my knee and show her what I exactly need her to see.
But I can't make these things go my way, all the time.
She needed to cry it out.
I can't have her depressed on our honeymoon.
I smiled. Our honeymoon...
With the thoughts of our honeymoon, I closed my eyes. I let it make me remain calm.
For one month. I did not need to think of anything but working on being the husband, Scarlett deserves.
I need this break.
We...need this break.

We slept peacefully for three hours, until I was woken up by the main hostess for our arrival.
"Baby. Wake up." I said cooingly, stroking her face.
She mumbles to let her sleep more, but I gently shook her.
"Baby, we are here." I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.
She whines, making me chuckle.
"Where are we?" She mumbles.
"We are in Switzerland." I whispered.
She looks up at me with her eyes round and big.
"I have a private island just five miles off the coast." I tell her.
"We are going to an island?" She squeals.
Chuckling, I kiss her forehead again and pulled the covers off of us.
"Lets go." I smiled.

***

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Well first things first.
As you all know. I am from India.
And a month back, Our currency was banned to fight against black money.
Which resulted in long bank queues, money crisis, etc.
Currently, over hundred of my mom's business employees haven't been paid their salary as we are only allowed to withdraw 24k per week.
So since November 8, I have been standing in line for hours with my mom and all the other Indians, to get some money, for food, work, payments etc. In blazing sun.
Hence, no time to update my books on a regular basis.
I don't know when this situation will be sorted through.
So please be patient for the updates.
Today is the only day I have gotten to rest properly. And so I wrote a small chapter.
The honeymoon chapters will be separated into parts.
Well because it will be very long. And to give you a one chapter update would have taken me more fifteen days.
So here you go.
I know its not that great.
But thats all I can give in the current situation.
Will hopefully update soon.
Take care.
Lots of Love,
T.