Chapter 28. Avenging Scarlett.

Rage.

"She is awake, Zenon." Martin says from the door.
I meet his gaze and nod.
"Tell Timothy to bring her, here. And fetch the bloody minister. Wake him up if you have too. I can't delay this anymore." I ordered.
He nods and leaves the room.

My eyes narrowed down on the seven figures tied and gagged to the wooden chairs. Their body visibly shaking and their cries for mercy, muffled by the ball gags.

I walk over to the grey haired, skeletal one in centre.
"You want to know something, Francis." I asked, mocking. His eyes same as his daughter....my wife.
I can not believe a girl like her was born to a scum like him.
While her sapphire blue eyes, are filled with hope and love.
He looks up at me with those same blue eyes, in hatred and disgust.
It makes me smile.

He looks like he wants to gouge my eyes out and wipe off that smile.
The ropes restraining him from doing so.
He lost.
I won.
And tonight. He will pay for every single thing he did to her...

"I was never the man who could smile." I remarked almost thoughtfully.
"No. really. I never smiled. Well until I met your daughter." I chuckled as I leaned down to come face to face with him, with my hands taking support on the arm rest.
"And you know whats even more crazy?" I smiled.
"Tonight every single one of you will die, watching this same smile, Scarlett gave me."
My laugh was sadistic, menacing and sinister.
I needed them to know my intentions.
Well, I clearly succeeded hearing their muffled cries, begging for mercy. It didn't faze me. It never will.
The quaking chills running through their bodies as they waited for their end, and their cries going unheard. I never felt more alive than I did now.

I take out my cellphone from my pant's pocket and went through my media library.
I find the video, that I had asked my engineer to transfer it to me.

Pressing the play button, every one of them stop with their whining and screaming as the video plays out, the cries of my girl, being tortured by them.

Please....Stop it. STOP... Let her go...
Timothy screams.
It hurts so much...please. Stop. I am sorry. I will do better.

I try not to throw the phone across the room, but the screams of my girl, had my heart twisting with pain.
"Please. Stop."
The bile rising up my throat but I managed to gulp it down.
I couldn't be weak right now.

"My men...found this video and many other like these." I whispered pausing the video and shoving the phone back into my pocket.
I thought I could see the videos. But I really couldn't.
I would rather take that bullet again.
When my team went through the mansion, Scarlett and Timothy grew up in, they found security footages belonging to every single room in this victorian mansion.
When Martin told me they found videos of the time, when Scarlett and Timothy still lived here and endured the torture bestowed upon them, my skin crawled in a way, I wanted to scratch it out of me.
Anything would have felt better than to watch these videos.

"You filmed your own daughter getting molested by these bastards." I hissed in Tito's face, literally shaking in anger. My hands gripping his skeletal bruised face, painfully, making him wheeze.
Tito frantically shakes his head, as he tried to cower away from my horrified dark gaze and my snake like grip on him.

I push away from him and turn my back to them.
Breathing heavily I close my eyes to try and relax.
But I couldn't.
Not when her screams still stayed replaying in my head.
All I could feel was anger.
So much...anger.
Everything I saw was red.
Red.
Red.
Everywhere. Red.
My palms itched for their blood.
Tonight for the first time, I refused to wear my black gloves.
I wanted their blood in my hands.
And mostly.
I wanted her to see them and still love me for who I am.
She loves me....