•Filler Chapter: Sanctuary•

Rage.

I smiled when I heard the running footsteps of Scarlett's bare feet.
Such a little minx. I thought to myself.
Unknowingly she was building up a sexual tension in between us that none of us could control.

I love hearing the padding of her bare feet around the house.
It was a sign that she lives with me now. In my house. In our house....
I can't wait for our kids to run around in our house like she does.

The door to my home office bangs opens and there she stood, breathing heavily, dressed up in a baby blue dress that just needed to be torn up for my sinner needs.
"Oh..." She gasps.
I sat in my office, with two of my clients sitting in the chair opposite of me.
Once they realised its my wife, they averted their gaze, fearfully, afraid of the consequences bestowed upon if I find them looking at her.
I smiled with pride.
"I am so sorry...I didn't know you have company..."

"Its allright, baby. You do not need to knock, you are my wife" I said, gently, motioning for her to come forward. She reluctantly walked towards me, so I grab her arms and settle her on my thighs.
"What is it, baby? You seemed to be in a hurry."

"Oh....yes. I-...ummm...Martin showed me the second floor right now..." She says meeting my gaze, that seem to be faltering as they meet mine.
I know she can see the need in them.
I bet she can feel it too while she sits on my laps.

"What about the second floor?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
I know what she was asking about. But I wanted her to be comfortable enough to talk to me about anything.
She looked too nervous.
"Martin said, that floor belongs to me...." She asks, with her head tilted to the side, that she does when she is confused.
Gently stroking her long hair, I smiled.
"Yes it does. I have some interior designers coming in today, for a meeting with you. You can decorate it however you wish. Whatever you want. Tell them. They will get it done for you." I replied, while my two clients looked down at their feet.
"Umm...Martin told me this. I-I don't think it's necessary." She whispered nervously.
"And why is it not? It has a great view of the fields and the sea. You can use it as your own art studio. Don't you want your own sanctuary to get rid of me sometimes..." I smirked. She rolls her eyes at me and snorts.
"Its Funny how you can only tolerate to put a floor in between us. Clingy much?" She tries to smirk like me but ends up smiling like cute little kid.
I hope our kids take her smile...