•Filler Chapter : Mayor Esteban Gomez.•

Author's Point of View.

Mayor Esteban Gomez stood against his office table and gazed at the T.V. Screen as the latest news plays out.

"In the latest news, Rage Díaz and his wife Scarlett Díaz, have finally been given a discharge from the Díaz Trustee Hospital.
The sources inform us, after suffering from serious injuries, during a shootout in Westland County, Rage, finally wakes up from the medically induced coma after almost three weeks in the hospital.
Again, his management has refused to share any details of the fateful night of the shootout.
The authorities have yet again failed to question Rage or make any arrests about the hostage situation that took place in the local highschool and the infamous shootout that took place in the Westland County still remains a mystery. ----"

Senator Gomez turns off the television with a heavy defeated sigh and took a seat in his chair.

Never in his wildest dreams, he could have thought, that a mobster would one day risk him his chair in the State's committee.
He held more power then the fucking government.
If only.
If only he could somehow demolish his reign.
If only...

Little did Mayor Esteban know.
His wish would come true any day now.

***

"What do you want?" Mayor Esteban asks with fury, clutching on to his landline phone like his life depended on it.
"Your...support, Mayor. What else?" The caller says.
"What can you possibly do to bring down Rage? Are you out of your mind? He will kill you. And me...My family.." Esteban raged.
"Calm down, Mayor. Rage and his entourage are not in the country as we speak. And he won't be back for a month or so....this is our...perfect timing to plan this out..."
"What do you mean?" Mayor asked in confusion.
"All I need is the authority on my side...We take the wife down, first. The husband will follow his own doom.."
the caller says being vague.
"That's impossible. She has more security detail than the goddamn President." Mayor yells.
"Relax...Mayor. Leave it on to me. Get the case ready. And the arrest warrants. We can not waste time." The caller says in a strict tone.
"Who. Are. You.?" The Mayor asks, in confusion.
Who can possibly be stupid and brave enough to want to take down Rage? He thought.
And that too.... through his wife Scarlett.
"Z.R.D."
The phone call goes dead silent on the other end.

If this...Z.R.D. Is right. And we really can take down Rage.
Then this is a new dawn for this country.
Rage's reign coming to an end.

Mayor Esteban smiles.