Chapter 11. Vengeful Rage.

Rage.

The next morning I texted Timothy for a meeting. Until, last night, Scarlett didn't want me anywhere around her brother. I didn't want to find out if she has changed her mind about it or not since we have come a long way after everything that happened yesterday. And I was hellbent on finding out about her anxiety attacks.

I was surprised when he did show up.
Wanting to talk in private about a deal he wants to make with me, I took him inside the building, to my office.
I stood by the open glass wall as Timothy looked around my office.
"How much do you know about us?" He asks, facing me.
I went over to my drinks cabinet and poured myself a glass of gin.
"The basics. Your family heritage. The drug business. The missing persons reports." I replied taking the bitter sip of my drink. He eyes my glass and averts his gaze when he finds me looking at him.
"Is there a problem?" I ask.
"I am sober since a year now. Trying not to get tempted." He says smiling nervously. I shot down the gin in one gulp and locked the cabinet.
"You're an alcoholic?" I asked, surprised.
"I was. I started drinking at the age of eleven. It...helped." He smiled bitterly and sat down infront of my desk in the chair.
I take my seat to his opposite while he avoids my gaze.
"What the fucking hell happened to the two of you?" I asked.
"I don't know where to start and where to end." He laughs nervously and leans back locking his fingers on his chest.
After a moment of silence in between us...
"Scarlett had an anxiety attack last night." I informed him.
He sits up straighter and his eyes go wide.
"She hasn't had one since we ran away. What the fuck happened last night between the two of you?" He shouts.
"I had killed someone who deserved it. And.... Scarlett found me covered in blood." I say, and this time it was me who couldn't meet his gaze.
He sneers and gets up knocking the chair behind him. Grabbing his hair in frustration he turns his back upon me.
"I calmed her down. But the whole night, she had... nightmares. I woke her up everytime. And she was calm when she realised it was me. She was considerably good when she woke up. Hardly looked effected by all of that. At all." I tell him as calmly as I can.
He turns around with his mouth open in shock.
"H-How did you do that?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked frowning.
"She...She doesn't let anyone touch her. She. FUCK. She doesn't even wake up. Hell she doesn't even FUCKING CALM DOWN." He shouts.
"Timothy. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER?" I shout back getting up.
All these revelations were putting me on edge.
I was afraid to find out more.
He was panting and so was I.
Taking a sip of water I sat back down.
Tim stays standing up panting.
After sometime he calmed down.
"You really are helping her in more ways than I thought I would ask of you." He smiles and laughs humourlessly.
Taking back a seat he locks his finger on the desk and leans forward.
"Do you know I was next in line to take over my father's drug business when I turned 18?" He asks me.
"Being a drug lord at eighteen?" I ask, shocked.
"Yea... its in our family heritage. Take over the business once you reach the adult age." he says dragging off.
"How is an eighteen year old supposed to take over a drug empire of the whole fucking country?"
I ask him.
"I was trained for it since the day I turned eleven." He shrugged.
"How?" I asked.
"Lets just say. Everytime I fucked up......Scarlett paid for it." He looks away with his eyes glistening with unshed tears. I stand up abruptly.
"What the fuck did you say?" I shout.
"My father....he used Scarlett as my weakness to... train me." He replies weakly.
"He....he used to beat her. Whip her. He would tie her on to the ceiling in cold dungeons, naked... and bleeding. Everytime.....I fucked up....she-she paid."
"And...when it wasn't enough. He-He would drug her......" he chokes out, and hides his face into the palms of his hands. 
"Timothy what are you hiding from me?" I ask as calmly as I can. But internally.
I was anything but calm.
I was shaking.
In pure rage.
Both my left eye and my left hand twitch.
"She was molested." He barely whispered.
But I heard it.
I round the table and grab him by his collar to make him face me.
His face tear stricken as he meets my red eyes.
"What the fuck did you just say?" I choked out.
"She was molested, Rage. The anxiety attacks...those are trigged by the blood she received from the beating and the constant degrading of her body." He chokes out.
"Was-Was she ra-raped, Tim?" I choke out, holding back. My voice was gruff and thick with my throat feeling tight.
"No. god. No. She was only molested. Sexually harassed. My father didn't allow them to....he didnt....----" he chokes again. I let his collar go and start panting.
"Spit it out, Timothy." I screamed.

"He didn't....allow pene-penetration. He just wanted me to watch it. Pay for....my fuck up. Torturing her to get into me. His obvious plan was to marry her off to another powerful drug lord. He-He...didn't want her to be tainted or...or Dirty." He said with horror laced in his voice and evident in his eyes.
I step back and stumble, holding on to the desk behind me I slid down with my knees bent.
I tried keeping my heart calm or slow down my breathing.
But none of that happened.
I felt....suffocated.
My poor Angel....oh lord. My baby....
"I want you to help me kill my father."
I look up at Timothy.
"Ill help you pursue Scarlett. Ill help you with everything...you want to know. I just want the fear of getting caught and taken back by our father....out of my Scarlett."
I never felt the hunger for revenge like I did this time.
Not even when my parents were killed.
Not even when my sister was raped or murdered infront of my own eyes.
No. I never felt the need to kill someone until I did tonight.
He was going to pay for what he did to my Scarlett.

****

Pulling her body close to mine, I snuggle into her soft body.
"You will never be scared again." I whispered to her sleeping form.
"I promise..."
She snuggles into my chest and hummed.
I smiled after a long shitty day...

****

Author's Note:
So guess what you lovelies?
I got into my fav. College!!! 😭😭😭
I am so so happy.
Thats why i decided to update Niko's Rose and Rage today.
Thank you so much for your countless support.
I love you all so much❤️
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you.