Chapter 9. Real Rage.

Scarlett.

{A/N: Scarlett's Dress}

The white dress stuck to my body like a second skin.
I wondered how Rage knew what my dress size is...
I made mental note to ask him later on.

Rage barged in my bathroom while I was putting on some mascara.
He had threatened me to not lock myself inside the bathroom. He knew me better than I thought because I had "actually" planned on locking myself in.
But he also promised me.....sweetly I might add, that he won't come in until I am properly dressed.
He had also told me to not put on too much make up.
In his words. "You are a natural beauty."
If there was some other boy who I was dating and he had said this to me. I would have kissed him senseless.
But with Rage, I just stood still, gave an obedient nod and went to work on myself.
His hot and cold personality was giving me a whiplash.

In his hands, there is the jewellery box he had sent me with the dress.
He pulls out a small rose gold pendant with something engraved on it.
Pulling my hair on the side of my right shoulder, he clasps the pendant around my neck and it settled elegantly on my exposed sternum.
I take the delicate heart shaped pendant in between my forefinger and found the letters Z.R.D. engraved on the heart.
"If you know whats good for you. You won't dare to take it off." There he goes with his threats again.
As if the tiny hickey he left on my upper lip from his bruising kiss wasn't enough. He puts this chain around my neck to mark his territory.
Instead of smart mouthing him again, I give a simple nod.
I am way past defying him again.
His kiss has already left an impact on me that has me rendered speechless.
Its better to keep quiet and not piss him off.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him making eye contact with him in the mirror as his eyes raked over my body in yet another worshipping gaze.
"You will find out soon enough." He smiled being vague.
I turned away from my vanity mirror and frowned at him.
"Rage, I am not going anywhere with you until you tell me where you are taking me." I said flatly.
"You don't have a choice, Angel face..." He smirks and leaves the bathroom.
I gave a frustrated groan and turned away.

I don't know where he is taking me.
I cant stop fidgeting since we got into his car.

To say that I am scared is an understatement.
I don't want to go anywhere he is taking me to.
I don't want to be anywhere around him.

Forty minutes into an excruciating silent ride to god knows where he stops at a big iron gate to some community.
Oh my god is this where his gang lives and murder innocent people?

Noticing my nervousness, he takes my right hand into his.
"Its not what you think it is. Relax. I won't hurt you. No one will hurt you. I promise. " He said sincerely.
"You really think I trust you, Rage?" I snap. His nostrils flare at my tone and his knuckles turn white on the steering wheel.
Shaking his head he turns away from looking at me.