Chapter 19. Content Scarlett.

Scarlett.

Tony's eyes lift up when I enter his extra ordinary hospital room.
I need to kiss Rage's handsome face for being so considerate.

My smile brightens and I quickly walk over to him and give him a one sided hug gently since his shoulder was bandaged.
"I am so glad to see you, Scarlett. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Tony asks in worried tone.
They all really think so bad of Rage.
"He will never hurt me, Tony. I should be the one worried." I said rolling my eyes.
He smiles and chuckles.
"The doctor said I will recover soon. And I am going to be let out soon." He tells me, taking my hand in his.
"I am glad you are okay, Tony. I am so sorry..." I said in a low ashamed voice.
Before Tony can say anything, the sound of the door opening, interrupts him.

"If you don't want your hand cut off and super glued to your face too. Better keep it off my wife, mutt." Rage sneers as he enters the room with a bouquet of flower that I made him purchase for Tony.
"Rage." I said in a warning tone.
He rolls his eyes at me and snatches my hand away from Tony.
"Don't push it." He snapped.
I shook my head in defeat and turned to Tony, who looked at the two of us, funny.
I nudge my shoulder into Rage's bicep and motioned my chin towards Tony.
Rage sighs like a disobedient child.
"Say sorry, or I am not going to let you touch me for a week." I whispered for the two of us. He looks at me with murder in his eyes, while I smile sweetly at him.
But he gives up with a sigh.
"I am sorry I shot you." Rage muttered.
Tony's mouth opens in a gape at hearing this.

"I shouldn't have done it." I whispered to him encouragingly.
"I shouldn't have done it. Although I was reluctant to keep you alive." Rage glares at Tony as he says through gritted teeth.
"Rage....." I shout, exclaiming.

"Allright. Allright. I am sorry I shot you. This is a bouquet from me and my wife. I hope you get well soon." Rage says, with a tight tone, making me feel proud of him for listening to me.
He specifically said 'wife' in a threatening tone but I chose to ignore it. Its not everyday you make the most powerful man in the country, apologise to a man he shot for his wife.

Smiling Proudly, I took the flowers from Rage and kept it on the bedside table next to Tony, who still had disbelief written all over his face.
Feeling happy, I wrap my arms around Rage's middle and gave him a kiss on his rough lips, which made him smile.
"I should shoot a man everyday and have you make me say sorry, for this kiss, the rest of my life." He whispers in my ear, smiling cheekily.
I looked up at him in disbelief.

I pull away from him and went to Tony to give him a hug but before I can Rage pulls me back with a growl.
"Keep it up, Rage and I am sleeping at my brother's tonight." I snapped.
"Like hell you will." He snapped back.
"Let me go. Right now!!" I demand.

"No. I gave you more than five minutes. Lets Go."
"I am sleeping at my brothers tonight."
"I won't let you."
"You can't do shit against my wishes"
"You can't do this to me. I listened to you. I let you see him. Don't be mean...."
"Rage..."

"Allright. Fine"
He shouted and let me go.
Smiling, I went over to Tony and gave him a gentle hug all the while Rage growled like an animal.

I decided to push it with a naughty smile.
I hugged Tony tighter with a moan.
"Allright. Thats it." Rage snarls and takes me away from Tony.
"Goodbye mutt. Don't try to come near my wife again and you will live longer." Rage said waving with his free hand while carrying me by my waist from the other.
"Bye Tony..." I singsonged as we left his room.
"You are so getting it." Rage whispered threateningly grabbing my ass, possessively.
I giggled and wrapped my left hand around his waist as we walked down the lobby surrounded by his armed men all the while people around us gawked.