Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 4.

Scarlett.

I open my eyes to rays of sunlight peeking through the white lace curtains.
Distinct sound of waves crashing, ruffling of the leaves, and the sound of birds, surrounded me.
Smiling I stretch my arms, feeling my shoulders and my back, pop.

With a sigh, I sat up and looked around me.
I was laying in our white canopy bed, alone.

I wonder where is he gone?

Thinking of him, an instant blush creeps up my face and my cheeks redden and warm at the memories from last night.
I plop back down on the bed with an embarrassed squeal. Covering my face with my hands, I exhale loudly and looked up at the ceiling.
Covering my exposed breasts with the satin white sheets I clutch on to the material as if my life depended on it.

I never knew I was so..... so...... kinky.
Even the word itself has me embarrassed.

I blush even more furiously at my confidence and my unashamed moans and begging from last night.

Where did it all come from?

"Morning, Mrs. Díaz." I hear his teasing voice. I look forward and my mouth gapes open.

He-He is such a-a....whore! Man whore!!!
Standing over there in nothing but a loose fitted sweat pants with a visible hard on!!

Seriously isn't he ever tired?
I lost the count of the many times we made love or "fucked" last night.
With Rage.
Its a mixture of "Hate fuck" and "Make love".
Something in between.

He clears his throat which brings my eyes back to his teasing grin.
I CANT BELIEVE I JUST OPENLY STARED AT HIS HARD ON.

Like a predator he takes small torturous steps towards me until he was at the end of the bed.

Looking down at me his eyes turn dark and roam all over my body. My legs were exposed, with only the satin sheets covering my neither regions.

He kneels on the mattress and crawls over me and in an instant I am taken back to last night or you could say "early morning" in this case.

(Flashback)

After a quick shower, he carries us back to our bedroom, my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders.
My back hits the mattress as made out in haste.
The sounds of our sloppy kiss was the only thing that could be heard apart from the occasional ocean waves.

Rage pulls away, sitting on his knees in between my spread legs. Both of us panting.
My eyes zone down on the small puckered mark right in the middle of his chest where he had taken a bullet. It was healing, but visibly red.
My eyes water and my vision gets blurry.

I guess after everything that We have been through the past few weeks was finally taking a toll on me.

"Rage. Please don't pull away. I need to feel you." I said softly with trembling lips.
He takes my extended hands and pulls me to sit up.
Gently, he makes my palms stretch on to his chest, to feel him breathe.

"I would do it all over again." He promises darkly.
There was no say in it. I know he would.
Its like how he once told me. I am his beginning. And I am his end.