19 || Just admit it

PINK PRINCESS IS BACK!!! WOOH!

This is my little Thanksgiving gift to y'all. An update for Wild Ones will be posted tomorrow.

Happy Turkey Day!!😊🍗

Now for a recap !

*tape rewinds*

👑PREVIOUSLY ON PINK PRINCESS👑

Meet your heroine Aubrey Powers. She spunky, smart, and most importantly obsessed with the color pink. She has her three best girlfriends Ivy, Chanel, and Nikole and her two best guy friends Trevor and Ryan.

Then WAM! Carter King comes in like a wrecking ball.  He's cocky and a total smartasś but he's also unbelievably hot. Oh and did I tell you he's British?

Carter and Aubrey are like oil and water. They don't mix at all. But along their mis-adventures Aubrey starts to question if she likes him or not.

When we last saw our heroine and her friends, Ivy was pissed at them because Chanel had been dating Trevor behind their backs and hadn't told her. The girls secretly concocted a plan to win their friend back. They set her up on a blind date with a rich hottie and even posed as restaurant workers! All was forgiven 💗

And now...

19 || Just admit it

On Sunday Carter's mom wants me to babysit the twins. So I put on Sheila's leash and head over. Carter answers the door.

"Goodmorning!" I chirp.

"You," he says tiredly. "What're you doing here?"

"Your mom called me."

"And why would she do that?"

"To babysit. Now are you gonna let me in?"

He examines me with hooded eyes and I raise a brow at him. Finally he opens the door wide enough for me to enter.

"AUBREY!" The twins shriek tackling me. They pepper kisses all over my face. Sheila barks and jumps on the girls licking them.

"I missed you guys too," I say laughing. Carter is standing by the door half asleep.

"Did you just wake up?" I stand.

"Yeah, I haven't had time to put my face on yet," he yawns.

I don't tell him that he doesn't need to put on any face because sleepy Carter is just as sexy as awake Carter. And apparently he sleeps shirtless.

"Where's you mom?"

"She got called into work. Apparently something important came up."

"Why does she call me to babysit when you're home?"