AN/quiz/& extras :)

If you're reading this you've reached the end of this story.

😭😭😭

😭😭😭

It's over guys! Pink Princess is really over.

Wow. I started this last year and almost a year later I'm finally done. There were a lot of breaks and at times I didn't think I'd get here but I did and I'm so so happy 🌞

I'm gonna miss Aubrey, and Nikole, and Chanel, and Ivy, and Ryan, and Trevor, and Carter, and the twins, and everyone 😭

But I won't be missing Vanessa 😂

I'm gonna miss all their crazy adventures!

Reaching the end of story that you've really become connected to is a bittersweet feeling. But eventually; all good things must come to an end. Life lesson folks.

As always I'd like to make a couple dedications and give thanks.

First I want to thank God for giving me the strength to finish this because I won't lie, there are times that I've seriously wanted to give up.

Second I want to thank Paris_77 again, cause I know she'd kill me if I didn't finish this book. And hey guys, here's a fun fact: Ivy's character is actually based off her. I swear her and Ivy are so similar 😂

And third, these are just a few wattpadians who have been so supportive throughout this entire process. You were always the first to vote, always commented, and you stuck with me till the end. You guys are also the reason I finished this book, cause I couldn't let you guys down.

Jeff-the-nerd
taylanaomi
Doctorchild
LovelyVG
Panju11

💕

Now before we close Pink Princess for good I have a few announcements to make and bonus content. Yaaaaaay!

First the official theme song for this book is Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds. Go ahead and give it a listen, I put it in this chapter.

Second, I'd like to do a little survey and I would like everyone reading to participate. It's only three questions, not a lot so don't freak out.

Question 1: what was the funniest moment, scene, or chapter to you?

Question 2: what was your favorite #Carbrey moment?

Question 3: what else did you really enjoy about this book? It could be anything but I wanna know