39 || Spring Breakers

And the blah blah blah effects the blah blah blah thus leading to the blah blah blah

Blah.

I twisted a lock of hair around my fingers and sighed. When would this class end?

Half of the class was slumped over their seats sleeping and the other half was either doodling or staring off into space.

History was by far the most boring class of the day.

My eyes traveled over to the clock and I watched the hands tick. Tick tock, tick tock.

Spring break is around the block.

My eyes were just starting to droop closed when the sound of the bell shocked me awake. Students had jumped out of their seats and were practically sprinting out the door. I was not ashamed to say I was one of them.

"Remember to study over break!" Our teacher called out.

Psh. Yeah right.

"Spring break!" Ivy cheered in my ear coming up behind me and slinging an arm around my shoulder. Nikole and Chanel appeared on my left side as we burst through the school doors.

"Everyone is going to the beach," Nikole informed us. "It's gonna be one big party all week. No breaks."

"And I get to spend more time with Felix," Ivy grinned. Felix had decided to extend his stay through spring break because he wanted to see what all the hype surrounding it was about.

I spotted Carter's head among the crowd and broke away from the girls to catch up with him. Upon nearing him I jumped on his back.

"Woah!" His arms reflexively grabbed onto my legs as I wrapped myself around him.

"It's spring break!" I kissed his cheek repeatedly then his neck. "Are you going to the beach?"

"Everyone is going to the beach."

"Can we stop at my place first so I can get my swim suit?"

"Yeah," he agreed. "Does your mom still have cookies?"

"Fatass," I laughed. "But yeah she does."

I saw his lips turn up in a smile. "Hey I appreciate good cookies. They're hard to come across."

I craned my neck around to wave at the girls. "See you guys at the beach!"

"See ya!" The yelled back. Nikole went off with Ryan and while Ivy split off with Chanel. Trevor hadn't come to school today. One of his ditch days. But he'd definitely be at the beach.

Just the other weekend the girls at I had gone bikini shopping. Of course I used my VS gift card to buy myself a sexy new pink two piece. I couldn't wait to wear it.