41 || Birthday Bash

I am sooooooooooooooo sorry for the late update. Like super sorry. I promise I won't ever make you guys wait this long again. Hope you enjoy this lengthy chapter :)

41 || Birthday Bash

"Invitations to my birthday party, hope to see you there!" I slapped invitations on the table and everyone grabbed for one

Ivy, Chanel, Nikole, and I were hanging out invitations at school for my eighteenth birthday party. I was so excited. Finally I would be a legal adult!

We handed out invitations to almost everyone, except Vanessa. In fact when I walked past where she was sitting, by herself might I add, she looked at me and I looked at her and then I winked, purposefully dropped an invitation, bent to pick it up then slipped off.

Yeah I'm a petty bítch.

After I went back to our much table where everyone else had already gathered at.

"So where's our invitations?" Trevor asked.

"You think just because we're friends you automatically get an invitation?" I raised a brow. He look confusedly at Ryan and Carter before turning back to me.

"Um yeah?"

"Well.....you're right!" Grinning I handed the guys invitations.

"I'm the party planner," Ivy announced proudly. "It's gonna be great."

"Of course you are," Ryan said causing Trevor and Carter to snicker. Ivy glared at them and he shot her smile. "And of course it will."

"That's what I thought."

"So what are you getting Aubrey?" Chanel leaned toward Carter eagerly. The question had been right on the tip of my tongue but Chanel beat me to it.

He drummed his fingers on the table then spoke. "It's a secret."

"Can you give me a hint?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

"Nope."

"Fine," I huffed leaning back. "I didn't wanna know anyway."

He smiled. "Reverse psychology won't work on me love."

Damnit.

"I know what he's getting her," Ryan spoke and looked at Trevor. They grinned at each other.

"What?" Nikole, Ivy, Chanel, and I asked at the same time.

"D-d-d-d-d-deez nutz!" Trevor yelled. "Ha! Got em!"

Carter snorted then started laughing while Ryan and Trevor high fived.

Nikole rolled her eyes. "Real mature guys."

Chanel had a constipated look on her face. Then like a fire hydrant she burst out laughing along with them.

To be honest I kinda wanted to laugh too but I managed to hold it in.