40 || The fight

40 || The fight

As we had discussed none of us mentioned to the boys why we left, despite them asking numerous times

As we had discussed none of us mentioned to the boys why we left, despite them asking numerous times. We were content to forget about the whole thing. Besides, Vanessa and her friends hadn't made an appearance which made me think it was just a one time thing.

I should've known better.

"Please be our cheerleaders!" Trevor begged. "I mean, you guys are already cheerleaders so what's one more gig?"

"Nobody else has cheerleaders Trev," Nikole stated.

"I know. That's why it's important! It'll psych our opponents out! They'll be so busy wondering why they don't have cheerleaders that the win will be ours."

"Sounds like cheating," I cross my arms.

"Everything is cheating to you," Carter said.

"Shut up."

Spring break was nearing its end, and with the end of spring break marked the beach volleyball tournament finals. I wasn't surprised the guys had made it this far, I mean they were pretty athletic, not to mention seriously competitive.

"I think we should do it," Chanel piped up. "It'll be fun!"

"See? Chanel has the right idea," Trevor pulled her close. "Thanks babe."

She giggled and they started kissing, which started to get too graphic for me so I turned away.

"Where's Felix?" I asked.

"He said he was going to get a drink real quick but he's been gone for fifteen minutes now," Ryan said. "I never knew getting a drink could take so long."

Nikole and I looked at each other. We knew what was taking so long. Ivy was still up by our stuff.

"I'll go get him," Carter started to head up the beach but I stopped him.

"No you stay here and...train. Nikole and I will go get him."

"It takes two of you?" He raised a brow.

"Just deal with it."

I grabbed Nikole's hand and we jogged up the beach.

"What do you think they're doing?" She asked wiggling her brow once we far away enough.

"I don't know but I know she would've been mortified if Carter caught them."

"She'll still be mortified."

"Yeah well we're her girlfriends so it shouldn't be that bad."

Abruptly Nikole stopped and I almost ran into her.

"What-"