44 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 2

Early the next morning we wake up, shower, get dressed, and head down to have their continental breakfast. And when I say continental I mean continental.

"I think I'm in heaven," I'm practically salivating as I eye the large buffet spread out for us.

Chanel doesn't even wait until we're sitting down to start eating. She stuffs some bacon in her mouth while loading waffles onto her plate and drowning them in syrup and whip cream. Then she places a strawberry on top.

We head over to our team table and sit down to dig into our food.

"Plan for today?" Nikole asks shoving a forkful of eggs into her mouth.

I stab an entire waffle and take a bite. "The kingdom park remember?"

"Anything else?"

"I'm pretty sure the park will take us all day, or at least until practice time."

We finish up eating before heading out. Magic kingdom park is overwhelming to say the least. There's so much to do we're not sure where to start. We all come to an agreement to go clockwise around the park going on as many rides and doing as many activities as we could.

"Hurry up," I tapped my foot impatiently as Nikole played a game of ring toss. "Splash mountain is next."

"I think we're almost to the tower of terror," Chanel says looking at the map. Ivy peers over her shoulder. "Yeah we are. Hurry up Nikole."

"Hold on," she replies, her eyes narrowed in concentration. "I want to win something for Ryan."

After she finally wins a Disney hat we leave for splash mountain. It's fun, although we get a little wet.

Next is the tower of terror.

It's definitely a thrill to say the least. I'm pretty sure half the time I was screaming was for pure fun and the other half was actually fright.

"Never again," Nikole says as we get off the ride. Chanel laughs.

"Are you sure? Maybe we should go again," she teases lightly elbowing Nikole and Ivy laughs.

We continue on playing this Buzz Lightyear game where you're in a sort of vehicle thing with a laser gun shooting at targets. Then we go on a Cars ride. By the time practice rolls around we're too tired. But of course we o because tomorrow is the big day.

"Alright listen up ladies," Coach Brown booms after our hour of practice time is up. "Tomorrow is the real deal. You guys have been working hard for this and I expect you to go out there and blow the competition out of the water. Remember, we're in this to win it."