Doctor's Appt.- Mithross

A/n this video has a point🤔

Smut ahoy~

Ross POV

"What's wrong Maxy?" I aksed him. Ever since we left the apartment he seemed quiet. "R-ross." he almost whispered. "Yes Max." "Im scared of needles..." he trails off. I smile and put my hand on his leg. "Don't worry I'll be right next to you." I turn the car and park in the parking lot.

Max and I get out of the car and walk into the building. Max sits down in the "well" seating area while I get us checked in. "Hi my boyfriend and I are here for a flu shot appointment." I say cheerfully. "Names please" the woman asks. "Max Mithzan and Ross Washington." " Alright, you're good to go." she smiles. I sit down in the chair next to Max. He leans close to me and places his head on my shoulder. I lean my head on his and smile at him being nervous. He's so cute when he's nervous. "Max and Ross" the nurse practitioner calls to us. We walk with her to room 6, with Max clinging to my arm. "The doctor may be late due to how busy she is today. The wait will probably be around 20 minutes." "Thank you" I call to her as she exits. I put my hand on Max's knee and he continues shaking lightly against me. I smirk as I get an idea. I start moving my hand lightly over his knee, slowly making my way to his thigh. His shaking stops and he looks at me. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Making my baby feel better~" I move my hand higher, landing right next to his member that was starting to get hard. I squeezed lightly hearing a small moan escape his lips. "Ros-" " That's not my name Maxy~" "Daddy~" he moaned slowly. I smirked and cupped his erection through his jeans. I started moving my hand, palming him, driving him crazy. He bucked his hips towards my hand. "Please daddy. I need you." He was so needy. I slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his legs. I slid my pants down as well. I laid him on the bed and pulled his boxers down. His member sprung free and his hand flew down to it. He started pumping himself fast wanting some friction. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away, him whimpering as I did. I pulled my boxers down and kneeled on the bed with him. I pushed on his entrance, the pressure making him moan softly. "Please daddy~fuck me until I can't walk." I slowly pushed all the way in, as he clenched around my dick. I moaned and pulled out until only the tip was still in. Then I slammed in hard and fast. I kept thrusting in and out of him watching him struggle to stary quiet. A familiar feeling started rising in my pelvis and I went faster. "Cum in me daddy. Make me feel so good~" I came at his words as he came on his chest. I bent down, licking up his mess he made. I pulled my pants back up and he did too. We took tissues and cleaned up any remains on the table and waited for the doctor. While we waited, I palmed Max again. "Stop we don't have time to do it again" he said sternly. "I know" I whispered. He gulped and tried to push my hand away. I squeezed his dick catching him offguard and causing him to bite his lip to supress a moan. I leaned down on the chair, laying sideways, and rested my head on his lap. His face turned bright red as I turned towards the jean material and placed a kiss over his re-hardened member. He gasped. I heard the door knob wiggling, so I shot my head up as the doctor walked in. Max no longer looked scared of the needle, only horny. I smiled as she did mine first. She took the needle and started putting it in my arm. As she did, I looked to face Max and gently rolled my head back, impersonating moan.  She pushed the needle in the rest of the way and emptied its contents in me. Max rubbed himself through his jeans on the other side of the table where she couldn't see. "Okay, Max, now your turn." She poked his skin with the needle and he flinched. I reched over and put my hand on his, moving our hands close to his crotch. I pushed on it slightly as she continued to give him the shot. "Ah~ Maxy~" I whispered in his ear. He breathed heavily while the doctor assumed it was only him being nervous. "Are you gonna cum for me again Maxy. Are you~" Max nodded slightly as the nurse pushed in on the syringe. Max grunted harshly as she finished the shot. I rubbed more until I felt his pants become wet. "All done" she said. "Yep, we sure are" I smirked. She directed us out as Max walked awkwardly to our car. "How could you make me cum twice in the doctor's office?!"he whispered angrily at me. I shrugged. "You weren't scared of the needle"