Okay,

? POV

I'm sorry. I'm sorry the sun wasn't up as late as you wanted it to be. I'm sorry that sun was out for too long yesterday. I'm sorry that some days, you don't want rain, but others, you want to dance in the falling droplets. I'm sorry for the times I wasn't there. I'm sorry for the times I was, and you just wanted peace. I'm sorry I have made you so fragile, yet so rough. I'm sorry for kissing you when you don't want it and sorry for the times you needed it most. I'm sorry for existing when I make you mad, and sorry for the times I'm not there. Can you forgive me? Can you forgive me for the times I yelled at you to let me be? The times I asked you to be with me. The time I got drunk and tried to have sex with you. The times I made love to you and you were so weak at my touch. I really do with I were different. I wish I could be everything you want. But I can't. And for that, I am sorry.

? POV

When I say I love you, I mean it. I'm not fooling around by dancing around what I want to say. I truly love you. I'm not willing to hide when I'm angry or when I'm stressed. I just need someone to help me handle it. I need someone to help me handle these feelings I have. I need you. I need you to be there to help me, even when I'm begging you to not. But you always leave. You listen to everything I say and take it to heart. In some cases, it ends in our relationship skyrocketing. In others, we end up fighting and you storm out the house. You drink, and drink, and drink until you can't see. Then you stumble back and we start all over. I love you, I really do, but it's time to have a change. I need you, but not this you.

Who's who?