Mistletoe

Ross POV

I was so excited, I couldn't wait. Max was coming back from Louisiana from his early Christmas there. I cleaned thw whole house and finished baking so that we can just relax tonight. Christmas Eve. I have been so lonely for the past week, I finally have someone to talk to. I guess I just have to wait. I sit down on the couch with my hands in my lap. Ugh, why can't he get here sooner.

After a long time of watching tv and some napping, I heard the dooor knob wiggling. I ran to the door and opened it. Tim. Are you kidding me? "Sorry Ross, I know you were probably looking for Max." "Well, at least you're back and finally have your Christmas sbopping done." I laughed. I turned away as Tim walked in. I felt hands around my waist pull me back. "Miss me?" "Maxy!" I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." Max coughs a little, vausing me to raise my head to look at him. He smirks and gestures to the little green decoration above the door. "Wouldn't want to break tradition, now would we?" He says soothingly. He places his hand on the back of my head and leans me back while he kisses me. More passion than lust. He pulls away and brings me back to my feet. "I love you Ross." He says as he kisses me again. We pull apart. "I love you too Maxy." I say in response.

Cute but short♡ Happy Holidays and thank you for all the support. I needed a break and I'm glad I could get one♡

~overshipping fanboy