Can

Max POV

"Ross, where are you?" I yell. "Kitchen" I here his soft voice reply. I stumble out of bed. Our clothes are scattered around on the floor, reminding me of last night. I smile and walk downstairs.

Ross is cooking breakfast, pancakes and eggs. I sit at the counter, laying my head down. "Still sleepy?" I look up. Ross is right across from me. I lean close and kiss him lightly. He smiles, kissing back. "I love you Ross" "I love you too Maxy~" I get up as he moves back over to the stove. I wrap my hands around his waist, holding him close to me. My head rests on his shoulder. I place a kiss on his neck and I feel him shiver at the feeling of my lips. "Maxy. Let me make breakfast, then we can have fun." I kiss his neck again and suck on the same spot. He sets down the spatula and turns to me. I feel his hands around my neck. "Well, if you wanted to kiss, why didn't you say so?" He smiles. His lips press against mine and I blush in embarrassment.

I kiss back, grabbing his hips for support. The kiss deepened, me pushing him back to the wall. I held his wrists above his head as I kissed his neck again. "Maxy~. Please, not now~" he moaned strugggling under my grasp. "No can do baby~" I say, gently nibbling his ear. I press my body closer to his, continuing to suck on the spot on his neck that was turning purple. I felt a buldge start growing under me. "Someone's enjoying this." I smirk at him. I turn around and start taking over finishing the pancakes. "W-what?!" He says frustratingly. "Why didn't you finish?" He asked. I smiled.

Ross POV

I went up behind him. "You listen to me, baby." I said. His face looked nervous. He's usually dominate but I guess I could chanve it up for a day. "Finish making breakfast then meet me on the couch." He hurried, trying to make the plates as fast as possible. He put the pans in the sink and rushed out. Placing the two plates down, he sat on my lap.

"Maxy. I don't think I'm exactly hungry for pancakes." I tossed him next to me, climbing on top of him. "I want you." I unbuttoned his pants while he struggled to get mine off. He slid his pajama pants down to the floor and I did the same. I slid my shirt over my head while he did the same. "Nnnnngh~ Ross please. I need you so bad." I felt his hardened member poking me from underneath. I grind against it, listening to his perfect moans. I pull his boxers down slowly, revealing his erection before me. I lick the tip, causing him to gasp. I open my mouth wider, going down his length slowly. I move faster hoping to leave him at the edge. "Don't stop Ross, please, I'm about to-" I stopped moving and pulled away from him. "That's not my name Maxy" I cooed. "D-daddy." He whispered. "That's right" I pulled down my boxers. "Suck" I commanded. He went at it fast. I held him by his hair and began thrusting fast, face fucking him. He moaned, sending vibrations through me. I went faster. "Ahh Maxy. You ready for me?" He nodded quickly, still working on me. I pulled away. "Just lay back, I'll take it from here." He fell backwards onto the bed. I took his legs, one in each hand and put them on mt shoulders. I held my member, circling his entrance. "Please Daddy~ I need you" he moaned softly. I pushed in all the way. I didn't prepare him, completely forgeting the thought. He writhed under me. "Faster, Daddy. Please." I pulled out and eased in again. He kept moaning at every thrust I performed. I moved faster and harder. I grabbed his member and stroked it gently. I started pumping it quickly. He thrusted into my hand trying to get more friction. "Maxy, I'm about to-" I cum inside of him. I felt him shake in pleasure then release on my hand and my chest. I pull out and collapse on the bed. He crawls onto me. "It's okay Daddy, I'll clean it up." He starts licking and sucking up every drop on me. When he's finished, he crawls back up next to me. He pulls me close and whispers," Round two later?" I nod. "Sure, but you can take control this time" we both laugh and fall asleep next to each other, completely forgetting the cold breakfast on the table.