Nekos Just Wanna Have Fun

Max POV

I pull into the parking lot of a small brick building. The windows are a closed and vines are growing up the walls. I walk up the cracked stairs and push open the door. A bell rings as I enter. "Hello sir" a kind voice comes from the back desk. I see a middle aged looking woman approach me holding a clipboard of documents. "Looking for a slave?" she smiles and winks. "Yes"  I say uncomfortably. My ears twitch at the thought of lycans only thinking of nekos like this. I follow her to a large open room. Beds, in terrible condition, lined the walls with a neko in each. Some crying, others sleeping, some chatting with others. I looked around and see a small neko holding his tail. He twirled it around his finger, then let go, it spinning loose from his finger. I smiled. "How about that one?" I ask the lady. She grimaces. "Oh, that's Ross. This is his third return here. He never talks and he doesnt like any sexual activity. A pretty useless one if I say so myself." " I want him" I say firmly. "Whatever, heres the paperwork," then she leans in and whispers," If he isnt good, you can return him and Ill make sure you dont have to pay a fee. On me" she smiles and I take the clipboard and pen from her hand. I fill it out and hand it back to her. "ROSS!" she yells to him. He looks up, his ears down and walks towards us. He looks up at the lady. "Yes Mrs.Dunning." he says, almost as if thats how he speaks on a daily basis. "You sick creature. ANOTHER customer has come to adopt you. Get your bags and Ill see you in a week." She laughs and makes Ross look at the floor. He holds his hands behind his back and points his feet together. "Yes ma'am." He walks away and I arrive to the waiting room. In about 10 minutes, the cute little neko appears at the doorway. "My name's Max, Max Mithzan." I say.

Ross POV

He's really cute. I mean....what....no. I cant like a lycan. Theres no use. No one loves me, and ESPECIALLY not a lycan. His warm eyes move over me. "My name is Ross, but most people call me 'hey you'." I chuckle slightly and his face turns cold. "Well, Im gonna call you Ross" he smiles at me. He puts his hand on my cheek and I blush. I pur and lean into his hand. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

Timeskip to Max's house

When we got to his place, I looked over at him. He looked over and smiled at me. I tried to smile back but all I was thinking about was how he probably was like my past owners. Almost everyone beat me and forced me to have sex almost every night. A tear escaped my eye. I felt a warm hand on my cheek wiping it away. I looked over to see my master's face, almost looking as if he were sorry for me. I turned away. He was trying to seduce me. "Fine" I said. "I will go inside" He looked confused. He led me up the stairs to his apartment (TimTim dont exist rn). He unlocked the door and led me to the living room. "Stay here, Ill be right back." he told me. I knew what this was, all too well. I sat on the couch and began crying.

When he returned, I looked down and began taking off my shirt. He grabbed my wrist to stop me. "What are you doing?" he asked me. "Im your slave....dont you want to..." I was silenced by his lips against mine. Not hard, but soft movements against them. He pulled away. "You arent here because I desire sex, youre here because I wanted to get you out of there. You ahouldnt have to live like that and I know its wrong for a Lycan to love a Neko but you know, I think thats stupid." He leaned in again. "I love you Ross." "I love you too." I smile. We kissed. Again. And I couldn't be more happy that he chose me.

6 months later

Max POV

I went out to go get more macaroni and cheese from the store because Ross and I ate it all, which I'm totally fine with. Ross and I have been dating and every moment with him is amazing. I get in my car and drove on to the Kroger.

Ross POV

I wake up and immediately throw the blankets off of me. Too hot. I walk to the kitchen and see that Max left earlier this morning. Thats probably best. Its mating season and I didnt want to tell Max. I squirm uncomfortably. I reach down and palm myself through the fabric of my boxers. I moaned involuntarily. Why do I have to be a fucking Neko? I pull out my dick and begin rubbing it slowly. I moan again wishing it were someone else's hand on me.

Max POV

When I get home, I notice faint noises coming from the bedroom. I set down the bags and walk down the hall. I slowly open the door to find Ross naked on the bed, looking hot as fuck. I kept quiet so he didnt know I was there. "M-maxy~" I hear him moan. My face turned bright red. Ross tried to push it off but I knew it was mating season for Nekos, I just didnt want to press it on him. I opened the all the way and stepped in. Ross looked at me, appearing to get even more turned on in my presence. His dick was fully erect. Ross whined for me. "Maxy I-i neeeeeed you". "Are you sure Ross?" I asked slightly teasing him. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssee." He whined.

"Okay okay" I said. I took off my shoes and socks and crawled onto the bed beside him. I kissed his forehead first letting him know he's safe. I then went down to his lips. I kissed him aggressively, sucking on his bottom lip wanting in. He allowed me to, assuming its because of how horny he is. His tail slowly wrapped around mine and his ears were high and perked. I reach down and take his dick into my hand slowly pumping it, making him moan out "Maxy~" I smiled and then continued, getting faster, until he was almost at his climax. ""Maxy Im about to..." Then I stoped, not letting him cum just yet. He whimpered and  looked at me with lust and almost sadness. I put my lips on his neck and slowly sucked, making a small purple mark where I was. I continued down, kissing along his chest and his stomach. I stopped around his hips. I then slowly kissed there and went down further. I kissed his inner thighs and then got closer and closer to his throbbing member. He panted, rolling his hips forward in hopes my lips would fall for it. I pushed his hips down and held them still as I kissed the tip of his member. Then all at once, I took him whole in my mouth. I bobbed up and down, loving the noises he made as I did. He took a handful of my hair and held on bucking his hips up into my mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth and he whimpered. I pulled my shirt and my pants off, i left on my boxers. "Ross~, do you think you could help me take these off" I teased. He nodded and bit the waistband, slowly dragging them off me. When he got them off he leaned back and grabbed his member and began working it. God, how horny was he?! I took his hand and smiled. "Ready princess?" He nodded below me.

I poked at his entrance making him squirm in anticipation. I then pushed in slowly. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" he moaned out. He didnt need to adjust. "Move Daddy pleaseeee~." I nodded then pulled back out. Then I thrusted, pulling back out, and repeating. I continued, Ross panting and moaning below me. "Ugh Princess you feel so good~" I moaned. In reply, he just moaned. I got faster and harder putting my whole length in him. I pulled out then smiled. He looked so helpless. I layed down and held him over me. He eased down onto me and began riding. He bounced up and down continuing his seranade of noises. Just as he was going down again, I thrusted upwards causing him to almost scream out, "THERE DADDY, THERE" I smirked and continued meeting him with thrusts, each time hitting his prostate. I took one hand and began pumping his neglected member. His pants became faster and he yelled "Daddy, Im gonna~" before coming on my chest. I came too, filling his stretched hole with cum. I pulled out and looked at him. "Let Daddy clean up your mess Princess." I began licking the cum on him and he relaxed a little. I then kissed him, with his taste in my mouth. It was aggresive, making he knew I loved his taste. I pulled away and he sighed in content. I turned off the light and crawled close behind him. I spooned him, holding his waist in my hands. He curled into me and I kissed his neck. "I love you Ross" I whispered in between kisses. "I love you too Maxy" he replied. We both fell asleep to me leaning my head in the crook of his neck.