Kiss Me

Super short highschool mithross

Max POV

I was walking down the hallway with Ross. He was close to me, our bodies barely touching as we continued. We both stayed after school to test for the advanced classes next year. And now, there's no one down here. Ross held my hand tight, his face turning bright red. "Ross, are you okay?" I ask, squeezing his hand slightly. He gripped my hand tight and led me down another hallway. We turned into the band room. "Ross, why are we here?" "Max, I want to try something." My eyes widened. He couldn't mean....."No, not sex. I want to make out I guess. But I didn't know if you wanted to." He curled up in a ball and started crying. "Ross, I'm totally cool with it. Why are you crying?" I asked, pulling him close. "I just don't know how." I started to say something and then I paused, realizing that I don't know how either. "Well we have to start somewhere." I said as I pulled him right next to me. I played with his hair a little while he giggled. He looked up at me and closed his eyes. I did the same and felt our lips connect. I had become familiar with this feeling. Then I continued to kiss him, slightly sucking on his lips. He did the same, giving me the same feeling I was giving to him. I bit his lip a little, ignoring the small moan I swear I heard. He pulled away, slightly out of breath. "That was great." He said excitedly. I smiled. "Yea, it was." I kissed him again, repeating my actions from before. I pulled away again and sighed. "I love you Ross." He put his hands around the back of my neck. "I love you too Maxy." He pushed his lips to mine again. I couldn't have a more amazing boyfriend.