Don't Tease~ (Smut)

Ross POV

Max and I were getting ready to go to a fancy dinner party, in which Adam was holding to celebrate his diamond play button. I stood before the tall mirror, adjusting my tie. I felt hands wrap around my waist and saw Max standing behind me. I turned to him and put my hands around his neck. I leaned on his chest and he placed his head on mine. "Ready to go Ross" he hummed. "Yea" I giggled. I stepped back and admired Max. His suit hugged his thighs and his chest, accenting them. I blushed. Max held his arm out to me. I took it and he walked me to the car. We got in and Max drove us to the party.

We arrived and sat at our table. Little folded cards said our names and we sat down next to each other. Everyone else sat down in their spots and waited. Chatter began among us until a small clinging noise rang crom the front of the table. "I would like to thank you all for coming. Now we are here to celebrate the achievement of 10 million subscribers on the channel Sky Does Minecraft." We all took a moment to clap to Adam's speech. "Now, we couldn't have done this without the help of all of you, helping make content as good as it can be. I would like to thank all of you. And now, let's eat." Trays of steak, ribs, and grilled chicken were set on the table. Sides were passed around and I took some as they passed me. I started to take a bite into the ribs when I felt a hand on my knee.

My face blushed darkly as I turned to see Max smirking. He stared across the table at John. Next to him, Red looked almost like me except sweat dripped down his forehead. Max growled lowly and squeezed my thigh. I bit my lip, making John stare at Max again. It was almost like they were competi- wait. They were trying to see who could turn us on. The thought left my mind as Max lightly brushed over my clothed dick. I panted and leaned over to him. "Maxy, please~ I need you." I moaned into his ear. He smirked again and started unbuttoning my pants. Red was gripping the table as John glanced over to him. A smile grew on his face. Max's pace became quicker and he hurried my pants down slightly. He pulled my hardened member out and started rubbing it. I gasped and moaned softly trying not to be noticed. "Maxy no, not here" I said. He squeezed my dick and leaned close to my ear. "I'm in charge babe, and don't think I won't take you on this table if you're naughty. Understand?" I whimpered. "Yes Maxy" I breathed. His hand went faster causing pre cum to start beading from me. He took his hand away and moved me down the chair slightly. I saw him take a bite of his food and lick his fingers. I waited, too scared that he would let everyone see me so vulnerable. "Hey Adam" Max said normally. "Yea Max?" "This meat is really good." He said smirking. He turned me on so much. I reached my hand down and started pumping my member hard and fast. I felt his hand reach down and grip mine tightly. "Why thank you Max. It has been prepared for just the right amount of time." Max suxked on his fingers again and pulled down my boxers slightly. He stuck one finger in and began pumping it. I started to feel pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach. I leaned on Max and sighed. He put another finger in and pumped them faster. Not long after that he stuck in a third finger and thrusted them in and out. "Maxy stop I need you" He stopped and turned to me. "I told you, I'm in charge." he whispered. He took his fork in his hand and dropped it. "Oops" he said sarcastically. He went under the table and I felt a warm mouth surround my dick. Max went up and down quickly as I gripped the tablecloth. He went faster and soon I needed to release I gently thrusted my hips forward and he held me back by my thighs. Under the table, John also was working on Red and we both were holding back moans. Max went even faster and I groaned a little too loudly. I came in Max's mouth. He gulped it down and he came back up. I was panting as I pulled my boxers and pants back up. Max smiled and held my hand. I looked across the table and saw John come up. Max leaned over to me and started laughing. "I guess I won."