You

A continuation of It's

Max POV

"Now let's see what we have here." I growled. Ross blushed under my grasp as my hands held down his wrists. My knees went to either side of his waist while I leaned down, kissing his neck. My tounge made stripes on the sensitive skin as he writhed under me. The dress' soft silk rubbed on me while I grinded on him. I pushed my clothed crotch to his and bucked my hips forward. "Ugh~ Mooooooore." He moaned. I grinded harder and faster. In response, Ross panted fast and quick. "Maxy. Can I cum?" He said while moaning. "Not yet." I cooed. His face was flushed as he bit his lip. Red tinted his cheeks while he breathed out heavily. I grinded even harder, his dick rock hard. I pushed down on his dick with mine, earning a loud moan from him. My jeans rubbed on my dick hard while I went faster. His body shook as he kept holding in his orgasm. "Ma-axy, please lemme cuuuuuum." He said struggling through moan after moan. He was gripping the sheets, his face redder than before. "Sorry baby, no can do." I pulled away and he let out a sigh. He whimpered under me, being horny as hell. I lifted the skirt of the dress to reveal his hardened member stretching the cloth from the thong he wore. I placed my hand on his member, but still stayed on the lingere. His hips bucked at the touch, wanring more. I pulled the thong down to reveal his hard 6 inch member.

Ross POV

I gasped as he took me whole. "Oh fuck yes! Maxy don't stop!" He hummed and sent vibrations up through me. I rocked gently while he sucked me. "Oh god yes!" I yelled. He went faster, harder, making sure every noise building up inside me was released. He pulled off me and crawled up to me. His lips pressed against mine in a hungry kiss. "Let's try something different." He said after finishing the kiss. I nod, not caring what he did, only worried of how hot everything was. He went to my neck and started sucking it. "Ah yes." I moaned. He then moved down to my chest, still kissing, licking, and sucking on his way down. He went to my nipples, nibbling on them ever so slightly. I writhed in anticipation. "Maxy" I sighed out. He went to my stomach and I squirmed at the feeling of his tongue there. Before he reched far enough down, he stopped and crawled onto my thighs. "Now, I'll still be dominate, but I'm going to ride you. In fact, very, very slowly." I moan at the thought of me being in him, something that never really occurred. He held himself up, right over me as I bit my lip in anticipation. He started lowering himself onto me and instantly moans left his mouth. "Oh, god. This is so good." He said, adjusting very quickly. When he reached all the way down, he sat for a moment taking in the pleasure. "I think I could get used to this." He said seductively. He smirked at me as he moved back up slowly. "Oh god, Maxy please fo faster!" I begged. The look he gave me was a solid no. He continued moving up and down slow so I could never get off. "Fine. If you want to be that way, go ahead, be that way." I said. I got an idea, a smirk creeping onto my face. "But I get to do this." I took his member in my hand and jerked it slowly. "Ross, no st-aaahp." He moaned out. "Make me." I hissed. He went faster, making me jerk him faster. My hips bucked while he continued riding me. I hit his prostate in doing so, earning a loud moan from him. "Oh god yes!" Max moaned. I went harder and faster with my thrusts while he was still in my hand. "Almost there." I said, out of breath. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He chanted while reaching his peak. He came on both of us while screaming. I came after him, filling him full. He rose off of me and collapsed on the bed next to me. "That *pant* was *pant* amazing *pant*" he said. He pulled me close to him while I instinctively cuddled into his chest. "I love you Maxy." I said, planting a kiss on his lips. "I love you too Ross." He responded, placing one on my head.