Ghost?

Max is 17 in this while Ross is 16.

Max POV

I pulled my backpack onto my shoulder. I opened the door and a wave of cold air hit me. I shivered slightly, then continued on. I need to see him. Snow flew down around me. It was late at night, the moon barely visible through the clouds. I started running down the street, not wanting to be caught by my parents. I kept running until I reached the end. I stood at the edge of the woods. I took a deep breath and continued in.

I started walking, not wanting to trip and fall. I continued straight on, heading for the clearing far ahead. I've been on the walk before, I can so it again.  Fortunately, it stopped snowing as I entered the clearing. A single tree sat on a small hill. I trudged to the top, trying to maintain my balance. I stopped right next to the base of the tree and sat. I pulled my backpack off my back and unzipped it. I reached in and pulled out the candle and lighter. I set the candle on the ground and lit it. I then put the lighter back into my bag and reached back in. I pulled out the Ouija Board and unfolded it. I placed it by the candle and then sat quietely.

My fingers lightly rested on the planchette as I spoke, "Any spirits who may be with us tonight, I want you to know, I'm here to only aid you. I want to help you, and maybe even let you rest in peace." I stopped and took a deep breath. "Hey baby, It's me, Maxy. Are you here?" I asked into the night. My eyes were closed, envisioning Ross in my arms. The planchette quickly jerked over to 'yes'. "I miss you." I said quietly as tears starting building in my eyes. The piece began moving again. 'I miss you too.' I started crying as I took my fingers off the little pallet. I held my head in my hands. I know he was suffering, but hanging himself? I wish I could've stopped him. I felt a little breeze and then something pushing on me. It was curling around me, holding me close. I cried knowing it was him and that was all I could ever feel. I placed my fingers back on the planchette. 'I love you Maxy' was spelled quickly on the board. With tears falling down my cheeks, I responded. "I love you too Ross."

I looked at my watch to see it was 4 in the morning. Shit. I need to be back bye 5. I place my fingers back on the pallet and one last time say, "I love you." He responds, 'I love you more.' I smile. "I love you most." I whispered. I felt the presence on me again and then felt it release. I move the center over to 'G' and swiped the wood over 'Goodbye.'

I miss him.

Lemme know if you'd wanna see this same story but in Ross' perspective! ~overshipping fanboy